PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:37:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pebble Golf announcement from PogoPal

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

This is not for the good audience of Pogocheats, but for the stooges on the other board....

The reason Pebble Beach Golf was made was because I had email upon email upon email to make a helper that would shoot the ball perfectly for pebble.

If you don't like it, or think it "sucks" for some reason, don't buy it.

It was not made for you, it was made for those select group of customers.

I am glad they left, I got tired of the immaturity and just downright stupidness of those few people.

Just for anyone that is curious, I make autos that people ask for and the specifications that they ask for....if you don't like it, don't flame it, I just give the customers what they ask for.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

AnotherPogoBuddy

I'm glad i wasnt one of those "select few that requested it" lol because your pogo golf auto does not work for me either.  :( I hope an updated version will work though.

I have talked to some of the people on the other board and I like how you referr to the members here as being "good" members but over there they are "stooges". I think your the one being immature now... ::) but please dont call them names, they can very helpful when help is needed. I know some of those people on the other board can get immature but every forum has its immature people.  ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Well, there are a few good people over there also...but very few
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: PogoPal on August 19, 2004, 02:40:31 PM
This is not for the good audience of Pogocheats, but for the stooges on the other board....

The reason Pebble Beach Golf was made was because I had email upon email upon email to make a helper that would shoot the ball perfectly for pebble.

If you don't like it, or think it "sucks" for some reason, don't buy it.

It was not made for you, it was made for those select group of customers.

I am glad they left, I got tired of the immaturity and just downright stupidness of those few people.

Just for anyone that is curious, I make autos that people ask for and the specifications that they ask for....if you don't like it, don't flame it, I just give the customers what they ask for.

Hmmmm and what do you call the people who are here AND at the "other board?"  I have never "pledged" an alliance to either one.  I learn and post at each forum.  I find this post offensive to those of us that visit each forum.  I assure you I am not a "stooge."  And another point, I have not seen any negative post about your golf auto.  I am headed over there to look again.

This stupid rivalry over whose forum is better is really sickening.  Each forum has something good to add to each person.  Why can't everyone just get off of their high horses and not try to knock eachother down?

Admins, if you decide to ban me for this, then that is your decision.  But, I came to this board today like I do everyday hoping to see the usual joking around and this is what I saw.  It was totally uncalled for in my opinion.

BadgeHelpOscar

Not everyone that posts over there is a stooge. Unfortunately, the majority (the admins that run it) and most of the posters are.

Just read the posts.

I rest my case

Pogo_Nut

Hmmm ?? If my memory serves me right most of the Admins. over there where over here for a LONG time. DJ YZ and Nadda AKA Element.  ???

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, until the admins over here got fed up with their BS. They then branched off to form their own collective dumbness.

And that is a good thing, I don't like seeing that crap over here. This forum is dedicated to helping developers make new programs and helping people get ahead in the games, not tearing down.

I welcome competition and try to encourage developers...I have worked with many programmers from here and all over. Some of them good, some of them not so good, but I don't call their work a POS or other things.

I don't like forums that harbor crackers....that's my biggest issue over there

Blue Aquarius

I stand corrected.  I did read the thread about your golf auto.  I am not going to respond to you though about anything else.  I am actually done trying to shed some light.  Obviously you still think everyone is immature and stooges.  But hey since you read that forum you can read the reply I made over there. 

Best of luck to you PogoPal.    ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

You just need to understand the reason why alot of the people that are over there now weren't welcome over here is because they were hackers and crackers. These types aren't welcome here. I am not saying that everyone over there is a stooge, but it sure is filled with it.

Blue Aquarius

By all means pm me and enlighten me Oscar.  Because right now this war over forums just seems childish and immature to me.  Since you read the other forum, you can plainly see I have never had anything bad to say about this forum, or your auto business.  I stay neutral on both sides.  So if you care to explain, I am all ears.

GandalfGrey

Guess im one of the stooges over there and yet as Blue i've never ragged on anyone. I feel that saying the board is stooges is very immature.

BadgeHelpOscar

If you aren't one of the cracker stooges, it doesn't pertain to you.

BadgeHelpOscar

I've said what I needed to say. I honestly have never seen more lies or more garbage stacked in one place than over there. My God.

If you choose to believe what they say over there, by all means go ahead.

It's go time.

That means auto cranking. Golf was my warm up.

PogoPal is about to turn up the heat.

And if you can't stand the heat (macro boys)

Stay outta the kitchen.

YZrider

"Just when I think I am out....They pull me back in"

QuoteIf you don't like it, or think it "sucks" for some reason, don't buy it.
If you don't like what people have to say, don't read it. No one invited you to that board and frankly we don't want you there. I started that board as a fun place where people can be free to have fun, without all the rules and worries of this one. I personally do not want a war, I only want to run my board the way I see fit. Us "stooges" were the best posters you had here. We were kind and always willing to help. If you have a problem with something said on my board, please email me and I am sure we can work something out in the future. There is no need to stoop to this level. I honestly would like to affiliate with you guys still. I have spent a lot of time here and I have done nothing to make myself unwelcome. So in the future, please refrain from bashing my board and disrespecting my members. That is outright rude. I should hope to see an apology to my members because they have done nothing to you. Most of them are still active on this board as well. Grow up Eric.

Blue Aquarius

Okay I am confused.  I thought PogoPal was Oscar.  But YZ referred to him as Eric.  Am I missing something?   

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Quote from: Blue Aquarius on August 19, 2004, 07:06:08 PM
Okay I am confused.  I thought PogoPal was Oscar.  But YZ referred to him as Eric.  Am I missing something?   

Ditto.  I've always called him Oscar anyways.  Then again I never officially made the connection between Oscar of Badgehelp.com and the emails and Oscar of this board.  I'm totally lost.

YZrider

I find it very upsetting that an admin here is bashing the members of my board. We plan on being around for a very long time. If you guys (Ken and Tom) want to have things be like this with our boards....thats fine. But I will tell you now, I don't. I personally think we can co-exist. I am not running around bashing your board. Hell, I even posted asking people not to unjoin you...Telling them that they did not have to choose. I suggest you put a leash on your dog, before he puts us in a spot we don't need to be in.

All who are curious....Eric is Oscar who is PogoPal who was Wordzw on this board.

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: YZrider on August 19, 2004, 07:16:46 PM
I find it very upsetting that an admin here is bashing the members of my board. We plan on being around for a very long time. If you guys (Ken and Tom) want to have things be like this with our boards....thats fine. But I will tell you now, I don't. I personally think we can co-exist. I am not running around bashing your board. Hell, I even posted asking people not to unjoin you...Telling them that they did not have to choose. I suggest you put a leash on your dog, before he puts us in a spot we don't need to be in.

All who are curious....Eric is Oscar who is PogoPal who was Wordzw on this board.

Whoaaaah back up there.  I thought Wordz had his own site?  Damn I am lost here.  YZ you have thrown me for a loop!

AnotherPogoBuddy

WordzW does have his own site. I think YZ is saying that pogopal was using wordzw's name on here...so when wordzw was saying that pogopal was legit (looong time ago) that was really pogopal saying pogopal was legit.

YZrider

I don't want to call anyone out here. If Eric would like to comment, thats his business. You know where to find me if you are super curious...lol