PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:00:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token counter going backwards

Started by bazellfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

bazellfan

Hello

Lately there have been many times when I've earned tokens by playing or getting bonus tokens, and they appear on my top "player bar" not just at the side.  But when I log in say 1/2 hour later they're gone.

Also there have been times when tokens have been applied next to my name in the side window, but they never show up on top even after a much later re-login.

I am not a club member.  I use Chrome and Windows 8.1.  Anybody else have this experience?  Ideas?  THANKS!

gigi

I never had tokens taken away, sometimes it takes awhile for them to show up and yes even after I go in and out, but if I log into another game and play, the token count goes up to where it should be.  Also, I keep track of my tokens daily, so I know how many I earned that day.............. call me crazy, it's just my thing.  That's how I know Pogo hasn't' taken away any tokens.  One more thing, I use several different browsers depending on which games I'm playing.  Some browsers pogo will ask me to up date my java or whatever and I just switch to another browser, but no loss is tokens.  Hope this helps answer your question.

bazellfan

Thanks Gigi!

I've been keeping really close tabs on my token count too esp. since this started.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with Chrome and I know it doesn't support all the games so I'm going to start using IE for Pogo and see if the problem goes away.  Don't love IE, but it's worth a try.

Really appreciate you taking the time to reply.  Happy gaming to you!

C~M

gigi

says the player who has a gazillion hahahaha.  It puffs my feathers...esp if I'm in a room and I have the most, makes me feel like a kid again, "I have more than you dooooo" lol

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm kind of with CM on this. I used to get all hot about getting tokens, but I've lost interest. I do the daily challenges, but not for the tokens. I do them because I like a challenge - any challenge. I don't go to the games where all you have to do is enter the room and leave again to get tokens, though. Those annoy me anyway, since if I'm currently playing that game, names pop in and back out again constantly. Ack!!

AustinBennett

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 07, 2016, 04:46:15 PM
tokens are worthless
Ah-haaa, and badges are priceless. Oh wait, those badge albums aren't free.
When Pogo quits rewarding game-play with tokens, I'll consider them worthless. I don't see either being of any monetary value, so at the end of the day its all relative.

C~M

Quote from: AustinBennett on August 08, 2016, 01:16:11 AM
Ah-haaa, and badges are priceless. Oh wait, those badge albums aren't free.
When Pogo quits rewarding game-play with tokens, I'll consider them worthless. I don't see either being of any monetary value, so at the end of the day its all relative.

you can grab the badge images and save them and print them out, can you do that with tokens?

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 08, 2016, 01:19:54 AM
you can grab the badge images and save them and print them out, can you do that with tokens?

That is truly sad.

S1lent

Greetings,
We use to be able to enter prize drawings with tokens.  A few years ago, POGO realized some people cheat, and they removed the drawings.  Yes, I ran across the maximum number of tokens (about 2.147 billion).  The constant harassment about cheating has caused me to play in rooms with no, or very few, players.

I have created several dummy names, just to dump my "worthless" tokens.

Do have a good day,
Ken #2 aka S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 08, 2016, 12:56:20 PM

I want to get a gander of CM's bedroom wallpaper.  I just know I'm going to see printouts of his badges.  ;)

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 09, 2016, 03:49:41 AM
I want to get a gander of CM's bedroom wallpaper.  I just know I'm going to see printouts of his badges.  ;)

Pics plez  magnifier.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview