Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Mix-n-Match Badge Sale

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering up Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Mix-n-Match Badges (up to 20) when you use promo code MNMGREETINGS at checkout.

Excludes legendary, limited edition badges + badges released after December 14th.

This code can only be used once per account, so be sure to add everything you want to cart before checking out.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/v2/find-badge.do?intcmp=12day_mnm&sortDirection=false&sortType=mnm
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm struggling with this thing at the moment, and I'm in a hurry, since we're leaving shortly. Although it doesn't state this, apparently some of the badges don't apply toward the BOGOF, and I can't figure out which ones are screwing it up. Umpteenth try, and I have 6 freebies and 8 full price in my cart. I had 7 freebies a moment ago, and I took off one full price and ended up with 6 freebies instead of 7. Daphugue?!!

Mayhem

Pogo does not state any restrictions (that I can see anyways). That is really weird.

PissedOffPumpkin

Yeah, I think they just don't like me. It's okay. Pretty much mutual.  giggle2.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

You know what? They really just want me to pay full price for one more badge than I'm getting a freebie for. Every time I take off one odd full-price badge, they take off one freebie, so I'm always left with 8 full/7 free or 6 full/5 free, etc. Gawd. Okay. I gotta go. Baby cuddling awaits me in Coventry. Merry Christmas everyone!

Squid

Sorry you had trouble, PoP.  I'm going in now to try.

*edited to say that MnM bundles don't apply either.  BWAH!

Stinkerbell

Is anyone having trouble gifting these? It's limiting me to 4, but it's being picky about which MNM badges I can use - and I am not using Legendary or Art badges.

mycatownsme

This is a good deal if you can figure out what badges will go though to qualify.

Seems like everything is listed below except the badges dated Dec 14 on will not qualify.

I hope this helps.  coffee.gif

Mayhem

This was emailed to me this morning :

Excludes legendary, limited edition badges + badges released after December 14th

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 23, 2016, 08:17:56 AM
Is anyone having trouble gifting these? It's limiting me to 4, but it's being picky about which MNM badges I can use - and I am not using Legendary or Art badges.
I can't gift.  I had twenty in the cart and it was giving me 6 free.  Then I started over, only putting 6 in the cart, and it gave me none free. Now I put 10 in the cart, leaving out ALL the December badges, and it is giving me 50% off.  I'm going to try to go up to 12/14 and see what happens.

Got to gift 12 more, up to and including those badges dated 12/12.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview