PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:41:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Shot Auto (holy shit)

Started by Bigpoppamacho,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

Steph,

Hearsay rumours hold very little weight with me.

Moksha

Quote from: pogo tycoon on January 03, 2005, 03:09:34 PM
You are probally referring to shutting java off so it dosnt log, playing slow and not for a long time, i sapose you could be right because one of the members baned did cheat his way to 100 million tokens  ::). but I have also heard from a member who baby sat his autos and only tried free trials (which you know dont last long) and was accused of cheating when he won a prize on pogo..he sounded like a pretty smart player and got nailed...explain that being undectable

Just because somebody babysit's an auto, and uses only the trials doesn't make the player a smart one.

Most trials last a good 9-12 hours. If you play it for numerous hours on end, with no break, you're going to get caught. Whether you used it for a day or a year.

Let me just add "and you win a prize, and/or draw attention to yourself you're more than likely going to get caught"

pogo tycoon

i was looking at my options for java logging and the box isnt checked for java logging so am i pretty much set?

bob@pogopal

Tycoon,

Keep in mind all the other comments. If you unleash autos to perform inhuman feats, those inhuman feats will be apparent on the Pogo side of the connection.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview