PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:33:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poker

Started by mam,

Previous topic - Next topic

mam

are there any kinds of autos for poker yet?

BadgeHelpOscar

We should have a high stakes poker out in a day or 2
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

gettysrevenge

Hey mam how ya doin??  I wrote ya but haven't checked the post yet.  I actually had a date this weekend, I have been grieving the death of my soulmate who died June 27.  But I hope you are having fun and are getting all your questions answered and welcome to our community.  I hope you will continue to ask questions and also make comments and just write something for the heck of it.  I am known as the biggest flirt of pogocheats so   :o   >:D   No harm just fun  Good gaming let  we like to here from all our members.  If you learn anything about tricks in a game pass it along.  We all help each other out and also just like to get to know everyone.  Getty    >:D

mam

hiya getty im fine thanks, how are you, i keep looking at the picture of the person on the motorbike is that you? i can tell by looking if you are male or female so you will have to let me know

where did you write to me at? im not very up on these chatrooms yet

i went into the live chat yesterday to ask a question and the people in there were really stand offish with me  i went in as a guest beacuse i did not know you had to put in a nick name when you entered and i felt like a leper who had entered there room lol

i was trying to find out if i could give my little boy some of my tokens cos he is only 9 and has joined pogo but he only has about 7000 tokens and i have loads i can do nothing with so i was wanting to give him some of mine or play a game in his name that would give him some quick tokens

im sorry to here about the loss of your friend, i hope you enjoyed your date and some thing good comes from it

i dont really know of any glitches on the games the only one i have been told about is www to eat 2nd carrot after the big and hit new game that is supposed to build your tokens up quicker

if you know any bits of cheats or anything pls let me know ;D

if you are reading this homer im sorry i have not put on my avatar i know you gave me step by step instruction, but you know i am computer illterate lol...............hubby will do it for me later tomorrow i hope

;D

nckylynn

hummm....i thought u said summen bouta poker auto commin out a few weeks ago ???

mam

hi pogo,

you told me on the 22nd august that texas holdem all would be out ina day or 2 is anything happening

also while im here............in the pub quiz last night some folks were talking about wordox and another on word(something else sorry........i know that not very helpful)

does any one know about these or where i would find them

thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview