PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:25:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

helpers

Started by playbuddyispogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

playbuddyispogo

hey r those helpers or children i thought when i bought them they were to help me get my badges and u do advertise get ur badges and win that jackpot while i sleep but i would have to watch them they only help give me a headache.change ur name to www.babysitmyhelper.com.we should b charging u a baby sitting fee. ;D  O0

Tinksfeisty

:o wow thats harsh. Have you ever tried making any?

playbuddyispogo

hey  they charge money for them and advertise they work while sleeping if u noticed .so dont give me that have i made my own .i dont know who or where to get the things i need i looked around so i cant make my own .

Tinksfeisty

Well I don't make them but I understand it takes time and effort. There still is no reason to be harsh.

admin

playbuddyispogo, if you have something against the autos or auto makers, I'm not sure what reason you have to be here.

playbuddyispogo

i dont have a problem with them but b honest dont advertise u get ur badge or tokens or jp while u r asleep its not tru only ones that do work r aa3 tri peaks the rest u have to watch cuz day always mess up

Dream Faerie

Quote from: playbuddyispogo on August 19, 2004, 10:12:16 AM
i dont have a problem with them but b honest dont advertise u get ur badge or tokens or jp while u r asleep its not tru only ones that do work r aa3 tri peaks the rest u have to watch cuz day always mess up

Hmmm... funny.. The autos for Poppit & Turbo 21 work awesome for me... Pop Fu did on its trial.. You might be thinking of the ones in the "Beta" stages right now...

*~Kris~*

gettysrevenge

I totally agree and it could be you are not working them right.  However, I do think it was rude to speak about the autos like that.  You know you dont have to use them.  Most of us here in the community support and help each other.  You will go much farther being a little less brash and asking if you might be doing something wrong.   And I am the biggest flirt on pogocheat but there are exceptions to that rule.  I will rule you lol  thats funny from the movie lol   :-*  (_!_)   getty

Thisnamenottaken

Sorry dude... but they work awesome for me... the only in game badges I dont have are for phlinx.... the autos did just that got my badges while I slept....  O0

Have you tried downloading and turning them on.... 

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 23, 2004, 04:50:38 PM
Sorry dude... but they work awesome for me... the only in game badges I dont have are for phlinx.... the autos did just that got my badges while I slept....  O0

Have you tried downloading and turning them on.... 

As homer would say... "DOH"  :P

*~Kris

Dream Faerie

Quote from: gettysrevenge on August 23, 2004, 04:31:51 PM
I totally agree and it could be you are not working them right.  However, I do think it was rude to speak about the autos like that.  You know you dont have to use them.  Most of us here in the community support and help each other.  You will go much farther being a little less brash and asking if you might be doing something wrong.   And I am the biggest flirt on pogocheat but there are exceptions to that rule.  I will rule you lol  thats funny from the movie lol   :-*  (_!_)   getty

^5 Getty, You are absolutley right! we support each other on this forum, NOT lash out or bash someone or something... There is a difference between "adding your input" & "stating your guess"

*~Kris

bigbear78

Quote from: playbuddyispogo on August 19, 2004, 09:47:33 AM
hey r those helpers or children i thought when i bought them they were to help me get my badges and u do advertise get ur badges and win that jackpot while i sleep but i would have to watch them they only help give me a headache.change ur name to www.babysitmyhelper.com.we should b charging u a baby sitting fee. ;D  O0

??? ::)   ummmmmmmm......

What are we talking about...AUTOS or HELPERS?

Helpers "help" autos.  Some autos are too good and if you let them run, you will lose your account.  There is no way I would let Love Liner run with out the help, you would have 100 wins/hour with no loses.

I have ZZ5 from WordzW and it works perfect.  Sure it misses cards now and then but that's ok, I don't want perfect scores.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview