This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Mix n Match Gifts

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Did anyone else get the 10 free gifts from Pogo, Mix n Match............. I'm special, but not so special that I would be the only one lol

Mayhem

Yes, all Club Pogo members got them. This is the new Pogo Badge Marathon that started this morning.

More information here : http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,47734.0.html
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

I hope you have been reading. There the badge marathon badges. Its been posted on Pogo and here.

gigi

I'm not a detailed oriented person.  Thanks for letting me know

Squid

S1lent

Greeting all you PogoCheats,
Hey POGO, thanks for the "free" badges.  It makes me wonder why...Over the years has POGO gotten better or worse?

I have a lot more badges and a lot less money (darn GEMS).

Do have a great day.
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Kona aka Mex aka Hello aka Go   

gigi

Yoming 2

Anybody got any tips on how to get the gifts in Mahjong Safari.............been playing ( auto ) since 4:00 and nothing.  I know you have to get the 100 tokens but the most I can get is 50.  Have played on easy, normal, and hard difficulties. 

Give it your best shot and I will say thanx..... tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 08, 2017, 08:40:09 PM
Anybody got any tips on how to get the gifts in Mahjong Safari.............been playing ( auto ) since 4:00 and nothing.  I know you have to get the 100 tokens but the most I can get is 50.  Have played on easy, normal, and hard difficulties. 

If you're talking about the marathon badge, you have to give a gift to someone in the room, 25 times. You give gifts when you complete a safari, meaning you've collected all the animals on the left.   I go into crowded rooms as to draw less attention to myself.

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 08, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

If you're talking about the badge where someone actually has to gift to you (they have to complete all the animals on the left) then the quickest way is to double browse with another account in a room you have to yourselves.  All their gifts will go to you.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 08, 2017, 11:08:20 PM
If you're talking about the marathon badge, you have to give a gift to someone in the room, 25 times. You give gifts when you complete a safari, meaning you've collected all the animals on the left.   I go into crowded rooms as to draw less attention to myself.

This was posted in the forums.............
Giving gifts is when you collect all of the animals and you get 100 tokens to give away, you get credit for a gift each time you get to the 100 tokens,

The marathon badge is what I am talking about....and I can't get the 100 tokens to qualify...I have completed the safari over & over.   

Squid

Really?  I got it done pretty quickly.  Play each game which gives... 2 animals?  After 5 or 6 games, the safari is complete and you will gift to another player in the room.  If you're going into an empty room, you haven't gifted to anyone so make sure you're in a room with other players.  Does this help?

Yoming 2

I am so glad my one brain cell still functions........... dancing16.gif 

I switched to Opera browser...played a game of safari and with only 25 tokens won got the gifty thing done....so
I switched back to Torch and tried again and snippy-doo....it worked.
So phooey on the token thing....somebody should correct that post in the forum....taint right.   
So I'm assuming the Torch browser was not playing nice and just wanted to frustrate an old lady... diablo.gif

Any way THANKS for all the help... embrace.gif  What a neat bunch of people in this forum...always helpful.   cheesy.gif

On the way to nowhere with World Class...................... bubblegum.gif

Squid

Good to know!  You probably saved someone else some frustration by posting.   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview