PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:37:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

99 buys them all

Started by Angellover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Angellover

Can someone explain why it says the price will go up when Swashbucks and Phlinx auto's are released, yet the price has gone up when they haven't been released?
I know Swashbucks has been withdrawn but the price has still gone up.  ???

marky03

Frommy opionion, do nto buy the 99 buys them all. 2 words. RIP_OFF. If you are goign to buy them all it would be cheaper to buy bobs 4 autos, and all of wordzw autos. rip off rip off...i can hear the crowd chanting it  :o

DEBKARLAR

i'd just buy what you like because that's like buying 10 pair of pants if only 3 fit

admin

Quote from: marky03 on August 24, 2004, 10:45:05 AM
Frommy opionion, do nto buy the 99 buys them all. 2 words. RIP_OFF. If you are goign to buy them all it would be cheaper to buy bobs 4 autos, and all of wordzw autos. rip off rip off...i can hear the crowd chanting it  :o

Ummm, are you sure you worked that out right? The BadgeHelp deal is great.

I'm assuming that WordzW's are $8 a piece.

So, for the 19 autos that's $152. Plus the $40 for the four BadgeHelp ones. That amounts to almost $200 as opposed to the $119 BadgeHelp deal! Real rip off, eh?  ::)

Super Duckie

Angellover

O.K. I understand that, but why has the price gone up?
I do think that some of the helpers are quite good I do like the Mahjong one, I dunno it's probably me, but I just thought with Phlinx not being released as of yet the price should still be $99.
Many thanks for your opinions.

Super Duckie

PogoFiend

Actually Wordzw autos are only $5 dollars each if you buy more than one. So to buy all of his autos is going to cost $95 dollars. I would wait until the autos from pogopal are updated before buying some of them. Seems like the updating is getting a little behind.

Angellover

He he but milk hasn't gone up in the UK yet, so which one is the better value to purchase?

Surfdown

Quote from: Angellover on August 25, 2004, 03:10:31 AM
He he but milk hasn't gone up in the UK yet, so which one is the better value to purchase?
well all my money is going to wordzw the phlinx auto will be out in the beta stages by the weekend from what i read on there site and i think that is great.

marky03

no oscar your wrong. There nto all 8$...buy one and its 8 buy a second its 7 buy a 3rd its 6 buy a 4th its 5....ETC...Read his site. It goes down to one dollar then back up. I still say its a rip off on badgehelp but thats your opinion.

marky03

surfdown i garentee bobs will be out before then and great as ever  :P

Blue Aquarius

Marky I think you should be the poster boy for Bob and badgehelp.   :P

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

I think my squelchies auto will be the one that will 0wn them all, none of this phlinx crap.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview