PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:43:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto program "Helpers"

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

bumpers

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Backtopapa2

i have the same problem as bumber the high stakes poker program won't work for me  ??? ???

Mayhem

Were talking about the Momatic helper .. not high stakes poker
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Backtopapa2

Mayhem

Homer

I tried running my helper with momatic. One problem. I guess because I still have freeware left the helper clicks on the register button and fouls everything up. So, I can't really test it right now. Gonna have to pull out the credit card and buy it. ;)

bumpers

:P  LOL...Homer,I am 1 step ahead of you....I purchased mine already........ >:D

Homer

I have been concetrating on other games so I haven't really played this one much yet. ;)

bumpers

:P :P :P   Mayhem & Homer.....I finally got it working...I had to change my color setting from (default)blue to silver......so now the MoMatc helper works great......no more problems!!!!    I know you guys were busy today......keep up the good work!!   Thanks!!

Homer

Mayhem

Glad it's working for you!!

QuoteI had to change my color setting from (default)blue to silver......so now the MoMatc helper works great......

Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I honestly didn't think that'd make a difference. (and i'm not sure why it does either lol)

I'm not grabbing any pixel colors from the desktop / window title bar or anything ..

I'll go back to my blue default theme and see what the differences are.

Homer

Mayhem

bumpers

???  Mayhem and Homer,
Okkkkkkkkk....here is the latest on my Momatic helper........it keeps stopping now.......almost on every animal......I leave it be .....for up to 15 min then have to have to hit pause>start for every animal ...sometimes 6-7 x for the same animal to complete the animal.  What Java setting are you 2 using????????   I have nothing checked for sun java......and nothing checked under Microsoft vm........that is how I usually run all my autos and games except for a few.  My computer uses Microsoft as a default java....I read in another post about the canasta auto you instructed someone to check both sun java and JIT compiler.......so thought I better check with you on how you have your MoMatic helper set up......cause maybe that is the problem........I also checked "sticky computer" under options on the auto.
H E L P    ty :'(

Homer

I have sun java checked and Jit compiler only. I have had no problems. :)

bumpers

;D  Ok....Homer....I will try setting my Java like that and will let you know what happens......LOL.....I know yours works,Homer......LOL......I would like mine to work too....without babysitting it for every animal!!  Remember...Homer....you are computer litterate ...I am not!!! :-*   That is why I have so much trouble  *sigh*  but with your continued patience I am learning more!!!!  tytyty

bumpers

;D   Homer.......it worked GREAT on those settings for about 1 and 1/2 hours......it would just stick on the animals it had trouble solving multiple times...ie    rat and rooster......I went thru animals almost twice......and on my second rooster it booted me out of room with the "cripes" error....telling me to empty my internet files...BTW...which I do a few times a day and clean my discs too.....and it said if that does not work then turn OFF JIT compiler......LOL...damned if I do and damned if I don't have it on.  I was also playing on easy........just wanted youse to know this FYI........I can live with it this until a new & better Mahjong auto comes out!

??? ???  IDEA......Mayhem,Homer,Bob,PogoCheats......would it possible for youse to post a locked topic on the settings to use for your autos and helpers............maybe under   trchnical help   that way all the info is in 1 central place on this forum to help those of us that are computer "challenged"?????????   Some of the info is located on your badgehelp.com but would help us more if it all was in one spot like here on this forum.....and then it can be updated as autos and helpers are changed and updated.  Most people come  to this forum LQQKING for help and central thread would be helpful....like the forum rules and things to read before posting.

OldTurtle

Quote from: bumpers on September 03, 2004, 08:23:31 AM
???  Mayhem and Homer,
Okkkkkkkkk....here is the latest on my Momatic helper........it keeps stopping now.......almost on every animal......I leave it be .....for up to 15 min then have to have to hit pause>start for every animal ...sometimes 6-7 x for the same animal to complete the animal.  What Java setting are you 2 using????????   I have nothing checked for sun java......and nothing checked under Microsoft vm........that is how I usually run all my autos and games except for a few.  My computer uses Microsoft as a default java....I read in another post about the canasta auto you instructed someone to check both sun java and JIT compiler.......so thought I better check with you on how you have your MoMatic helper set up......cause maybe that is the problem........I also checked "sticky computer" under options on the auto.
H E L P    ty :'(
I wish i had a specific answer and detailed instructions since mine is acting thhe exact same way.  can youo please tell me what to do in an idiot proof way?  I know thhat's a big order - but i'll send good Karme vibes.

Mayhem

It needs an update. I made that when i was just learning how to program.

After the holidays when i have everything in order, i'll fix the helpers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview