PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:31:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Challenge: Poppit Bingo

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

The daily today, 3/27/18, seems pretty difficult to me:  Pop B1 twice.

On the surface, it seems pretty simple but when you consider many games won't even list B1, coupled with the fact the B1 has to be called in the time allotted for the game, winning the challenge becomes a bit elusive. I've been playing for 19 games so far and haven't one once.   I activated other challenges (MnM, PBA) and they are long done.

Anyone else having the same difficulty?  This is not a big deal - it's only a daily challenge - but it's a toughie for me!

Squid

I played a game and popped the B1 balloon and did not get credit.  I guess this is another Pogo glitch.

gigi

Squid

Glad you got it.  I think I gave it all I'm going to...

gigi

NOOOOOOoooooooo, I would have gotten this for you!!!!!!!

Squid

LOL, love the faint!   Thank you, Gigi!  I'll remember for next time!

mycatownsme

That is a great faint tag! And worked well for the post.  tumbsup.gif

I did not even try it either.  whistle.gif

gigi

glad some one got to see the faint, cause it's gone now...................... don't know where it went but it served it;'s purpose hahahaha

EDIT
It's there now............. feel dumb............ guess I just didn't give it enough time to load............. sorry for wasting your time reading this post hahahahaa

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on March 28, 2018, 08:34:09 PM
glad some one got to see the faint, cause it's gone now...................... don't know where it went but it served it;'s purpose hahahaha

EDIT
It's there now............. feel dumb............ guess I just didn't give it enough time to load............. sorry for wasting your time reading this post hahahahaa

Never a waste, hearing from you!   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview