PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo moves the HOME button

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I guess it's not a big deal to now have the HOME button in the upper left corner but I am a creature of habit and I keep putting my cursor on the new location for FRIENDS, which now occupies the old HOME spot!   ass.gif

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
I guess it's not a big deal to now have the HOME button in the upper left corner but I am a creature of habit and I keep putting my cursor on the new location for FRIENDS, which now occupies the old HOME spot!   ass.gif

I saw that............ well more like I didn't see it................ went into a game and was like............... 2 stars in 5 games for SG............???............ Don't have time for that right now, so I went to home........... home.... hoooooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeee where are youuuuuuuu?  LOL.  I obviously did find it, but Pogo should have said something.... maybe they did, but I missed it.  But you are right Squiddly, not a big deal except I don't need anything else to confuse me at my age........ I think they were gas lighting me

Mayhem

I like this new change, makes it easier to get to the home page.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on April 10, 2018, 08:07:16 AM
I like this new change, makes it easier to get to the home page.

I like words over icons.  Although the HOME icon is pretty obvious, a lot of them aren't

LittleFawn

Almost did not see where they moved it too. I like the new change.

gigi

when I first went there and saw all the blue I had to check to see if I was logged in............ then I saw I was but just figured they changed it............... how much?  what other things besides the HOME button?  Any thing else?

Mayhem

I don't pay too much attention to the navigation, but it appears that was the only change.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview