This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MEMORIAL DAY

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

july4th_20.gif       july4_5.gif         july4th_20.gif

Yoming 2

catfancie

mycatownsme

july4th_20.gif july4th_20.gif july4th_33.gif july4th_25.gif

july4th_35.gif        Happy Memorial Day    july4th_20.gif july4_5.gif

gran2x2

Squid

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Please take just a moment to think of those who have given all to help make us safe.  Those lost truly have my undying gratitude.

MsMissy

gran2x2

This is what memorial Day was created for...to honor all those who took the "ANGEL FLIGHT" home.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

Spent all weekend waiting for the storm that never came...lol.... hysterical.gif

Yoming 2

Here in Grand Rapids MI..it was 95 at 3:30 on Monday............today it was 100 at 2:30......had to make a trip for my I.V. cancer treatment.................got home, drunk water and collapsed on the couch......all the fans are going full blast....not going to move for at least 3 days    hysterical.gif

where is the stupid snow when you need it????.................hiding of course... giggle2.gif

Squid

That's terrible weather for what you're going through!  Mist yourself with water while in front of the fans!  Hope your treatments are going well, Yom Yom!

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 29, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
Here in Grand Rapids MI..it was 95 at 3:30 on Monday............today it was 100 at 2:30......had to make a trip for my I.V. cancer treatment.................got home, drunk water and collapsed on the couch......all the fans are going full blast....not going to move for at least 3 days    hysterical.gif

where is the stupid snow when you need it????.................hiding of course... giggle2.gif

Thanks for the update, always look forward to you posting.  I'm across the lake from you and we had that awful heat too, crank the air and forget about the electric bill LOL.  We waited so long for summer and not a blast furnace.  No middle ground.  Saying lots of prayers for you and think about you A LOT!!!

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on May 29, 2018, 08:53:27 PM
Thanks for the update, always look forward to you posting.  I'm across the lake from you and we had that awful heat too, crank the air and forget about the electric bill LOL.  We waited so long for summer and not a blast furnace.  No middle ground.  Saying lots of prayers for you and think about you A LOT!!!

embrace.gif      girls22.gif      love33.gif      tumbsup.gif
Have another cat scan on June 23 and if things stay same no change in treatment.....if things change Dr. will discuss different options ( taking out cancer cell in kidney ).....so I'm kinda hoping for no change,,,,but would also like to get cell removed..................just waiting and praying..... embrace.gif

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 30, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
embrace.gif      girls22.gif      love33.gif      tumbsup.gif
Have another cat scan on June 23 and if things stay same no change in treatment.....if things change Dr. will discuss different options ( taking out cancer cell in kidney ).....so I'm kinda hoping for no change,,,,but would also like to get cell removed..................just waiting and praying..... embrace.gif
Cancer and treatments are so weird.  I would like it removed too if it were me, but I guess they know what works best.  I have no idea what your world is like dealing with this, but I am praying for you, but you already know that. embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview