PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:37:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Need a Program to help me stay Connected on Dial up. Anyone Know of one?

Started by AqUaMuLe,

Previous topic - Next topic

AqUaMuLe

Hi, I'm on Juno and every 4 hours it disconnects itself.  Does anyone know of any program that can keep it from doing that? I tried to find one called "WAKEUP", but I could never find it. Wasn't on any search engine.

A little message pops up and you have top click "Yes" to stay online. I wanted to use a Auto overnight, but the darn thing disconnects every 4 hours.

If anyone has any idea about it, please let me know

Thanks

Mule 8

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

AqUaMuLe

just for the record, this account is at my business. I have Cable internet at home. Just so i don't get a "make fun of the guy with Juno" fest going. I always start the auto (bubble buster) before I leave work, and it goes for about 4 hours and then it shuts down.  I can't use it at home, because it runs for awhile and then my computer reboots itself. I have no idea why it does it, it just does.

But if anyone can actually let me know of a program, then I would appreciate it.

SpeedLimits

Quote from: AqUaMuLe on September 02, 2004, 10:58:08 AM
Hi, I'm on Juno and every 4 hours it disconnects itself.  Does anyone know of any program that can keep it from doing that? I tried to find one called "WAKEUP", but I could never find it. Wasn't on any search engine.

A little message pops up and you have top click "Yes" to stay online. I wanted to use a Auto overnight, but the darn thing disconnects every 4 hours.

If anyone has any idea about it, please let me know

Thanks

Mule 8

umm of course it disconnects, ALL dialups do that. Nothing you can do. Not even a software can protect it. Get DSL.

Super Duckie

Dream Faerie

There is always a program called Wake-UP, PM me your email address & I will email it to you if you want it...

AqUaMuLe

Outlaw, How do get a screen shot of it?

I can describe it to you.

It comes up and it has like a 10 second timer counting down and it asks if you want to stay connected. You have to click yes or no. Of course, if you not there, then the timer runs out and then you are disconnected

Homer

To take a screen shot hold down the shift key and press the Prt Scrn button (button is right above the insert button on your keyboard)

Click on Start, Programs, Accessories and open the Paint program.

Click on edit and click paste. Your image is now in the program. Be sure to white out any personal info for your own security and save the image. then you will have to email the image as an attachment. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

AqUaMuLe

Thanks so much .

I will take a screen shot of it today. How do I get the picture to you?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview