Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone seen xlinx???

Started by gettinthere,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettinthere

has anyone see Xlinx? ??? it was supposed to be released last week. Whats going on? by the time it comes out, i'll have all of my badges LOL  :o

Surfdown

wordzw needs to get the shareware sorted out before he lets it out if you look at the site will tell you ;D

flamehead

the xlinx program sucks so he is holding it back a much as possible so he doesnt release a bad prog

Hooper2092

It'll be worth the wait- why buy a piece of crap program that doesn't work??

-Heather

gettinthere

Why buy anything at all if it took so long to get you have the badges before its done?

Angellover

Iam just about to get the third badge, so soon it will be no need for it for me.

bigbear78

Quote from: Angellover on September 04, 2004, 04:51:20 PM
Iam just about to get the third badge, so soon it will be no need for it for me.

You still have a LONG way to go to finish that game.

Badge 3, Rank 20 -  Win 814   Games OR 3256 ROUNDS

Badge 4, Rank 30 -  Win 1552 Games OR 6208 ROUNDS

Badge 5, Rank 40 -  Win 2452 Games OR 9808 ROUNDS

So if you are on the 3rd badge you still need 6552 MORE Rounds to finish the game

I have 3291 Rounds won, So I WILL get the auto when it comes out

marky03

obviously no one has seen it. Read his news.  ::) Still got a few to go.

gettysrevenge

hiya marky just wanted to say hi!!  Personally I think that darn game is boring!!  I quit playing it after I dont know.  Anyway, thats just me  Personal Note on Love Life Update ...  I am no longer answering the calls lol  Kids answer and tell whomever I am asleep LOL  cant' help it they cant take a hint and I am to nice to spell it out for them.  I did hand deliver one his phone number back.  Felt bad but well thats another story.  Getty

Dream Faerie

Quote from: gettysrevenge on September 06, 2004, 09:28:07 PM
hiya marky just wanted to say hi!!  Personally I think that darn game is boring!!  I quit playing it after I dont know.  Anyway, thats just me  Personal Note on Love Life Update ...  I am no longer answering the calls lol  Kids answer and tell whomever I am asleep LOL  cant' help it they cant take a hint and I am to nice to spell it out for them.  I did hand deliver one his phone number back.  Felt bad but well thats another story.  Getty

I have a reject hotline phone number lol. Im serious it halarious. But its a Chicagoland area number, BUT If ya want it, PM me  >:D

sallyride55

gettysrevenge

Yea me too !! LOL  I finally got smart and now have caller ID and call waiting hee hee hee  Latest has called man 8 times i bet   dude just dont get it.  So ladies should I answer or what??  He is the one wants to "Make out in the car"  and get connected.  Hey i bet he does??!!!  Ha  connect to electric socket that will give him a jolt in the ole  I mean ....   :P   Getty

Dream Faerie

Dream Faerie

Quote from: gettysrevenge on September 08, 2004, 07:11:19 PM
Yea me too !! LOL  I finally got smart and now have caller ID and call waiting hee hee hee  Latest has called man 8 times i bet   dude just dont get it.  So ladies should I answer or what??  He is the one wants to "Make out in the car"  and get connected.  Hey i bet he does??!!!  Ha  connect to electric socket that will give him a jolt in the ole  I mean ....   :P   Getty

How about you? Did ya call the number I sent ya?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview