PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 07:02:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS

Started by eminem,

Previous topic - Next topic

eminem

hay all,
           i got bored so i thought i would see how many of you collect or have collected these cards back from the 80S?  i have an almost complete collection of series 1-16 plus the new 1-3 series.  i am missing some cards here and there, i need about 300 or so to finish off my collection.  i have well over 1000 cards.  all in nm-mint state.  so common all, share!!! do you collect garbage pail kids stickers???  let me know!! Tc!! >:D O0

Super Duckie

ummmm, I collect NASCAR racing card with about and around 15,000 in my collection

bigbear78

I remember those.  I never collected them, but I've seen sets on ebay for now and then going for big $$$$$

Crashcar..errrr..Nascar.......why do they call that "Racing"  :P ;D

Hooper2092

I do not collect anymore- but do own a pretty extensive collection- if there are any specific ones you are looking for, let me know... I *may* be willing to part. I have a full box of unopened Series 1 GPK also that I bought 2 years ago at an estate auction- even the plastic is intact around the box. Thats cards 1a-41a/1b-41b originally released circa summer 1985.

-Heather (once a gpk freak too)

eminem

hyia heather.  my sister got me back into it.  she bought me a pack of the new series.  i used to collect them with my best friends when we were kids, lol.  one of my bad points is i am impatient as hell, ask my wife, lol.  i am trying to get my collection complete.  i have a couple of bids going on now.  there is this one card i am trying to get the semi colin no number card, and is that expensive!  i have seen it go for $300.00 for just that one card!  i have the first series complete, but curitiousity is killing me, lol.  just wondering, how much for the 1st series box???  what else do u have??  tc!!! >:D O0

LadyMystik

I just posted this in the funny signs topic, but I figured I'd add it here. I'm sure he collected them...

Dream Faerie

Wanna know what I did with the stickers when I was a teenager???? I put them on the neighborhood watch signs... I was a bad girl, But I got ya all beat on a VERY BAD thing to do. I used to throw dinner plates at oncoming vehicles  :'(  But now I am a good girl!!!!!!  O0

bigbear78

Quote from: Dream Faerie on September 04, 2004, 10:38:59 PM
Wanna know what I did with the stickers when I was a teenager???? I put them on the neighborhood watch signs... I was a bad girl, But I got ya all beat on a VERY BAD thing to do. I used to throw dinner plates at oncoming vehicles  :'(  But now I am a good girl!!!!!!  O0

DAMN, Dinner Plates??!!??!!??!  WOW

I used to throw ice cubes ;D

eminem

ya all remember when pop bottles use to be glass????  i would throw those at cars!!!  hehehehehe!!!!  i got it trouble for doing that once, lol.
hay lady, u r right that picture is funny....and scary!!!  it reminds me of the manson family.  CREAPY!!!!  i wonder if he didn't snatch out the eye balls of the person who took his pic, lol >:D O0

Super Duckie

i use to tie fishing line from one side of the streeet to the other... Now that was funy

Dream Faerie

Super Duckie

bob@pogopal

I am shocked. Absolutely shocked.

All I can say is you all are lucky you did not kill anyone.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: bob@pogopal on September 05, 2004, 05:17:32 PM
I am shocked. Absolutely shocked.

All I can say is you all are lucky you did not kill anyone.

I say the same thing to myself ALL the time.. I was STUPID for doing that, but I am thankful no one got hurt..

Super Duckie

i was only like 7 or 8, hehe, i was fishing for car antennas ;)

ankh99

I used to collect GPK cards... Um, I traded them for things though... errr... nothing too bad... LOL (not drugs, if that's what you're thinking)

Also, Hooper... Congrats on your pregnancy... You're not wasting any time in between, eh? My sister and I are 8 years apart, we fight all the time and pretty much grew up in different times... So, close is good. I can attest to the fact that far is not. LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview