Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot winner badges

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

this oughta be something to see..... Still hoping to get my Club membership back by January

bowler_man2005

i would actually like to meet someone on enet that has won the jackpot i get the impression it is pogo staff members putting their own accounts up there but you never know when i meat one or see the jp winner badge then i belive it

bigbear78

You guys didn't see my other post......

I have won a Jackpot, it was in video poker (jacks or better) last Nov/Dec before I joined Club Pogo.  It was $978.
I received the check in April, then decided to join Club Pogo.

I just recently won $10 on Perfect Pair.  Still waiting for check, I'll Show you all when it shows up  ;D

I don't think I'll get a JP badge, heck it doesn't show that I won in my profile, but I will get a money badge $  ::) ;D :P

Super Duckie

Slayer32

Ive seen 2 ppl win JP's. one in High stakes pool, the other in Sweet tooth ( during weekly badge) it posts up like...   BLAHBLAH333: has won 1,000 in a JACKPOT SPIN!

and bigbear... if you didnt have club pogo at the time, then it wont show that you won the JP... in club pogo, click on "winnings" ( on ur player info) and then it will show you what you won :-) BTW< WTG on the JP.

DEBKARLAR

bear how fast did you get $$ after you won JP?
and what info did pogo want from you besides home addy and real name?

KittyKat

i won a jackpot in fortune bingo, a little over $100 took me 2 months to get the check, im waitin for my badge too.

NoWitch1

Saw somebody in bingo had this as their favorite badge but they wouldn't tell me if it was from a jackpot or a game....so I figured you guys would know-did I encounter a jackpot winner???

jbratz4

i read somewhere that the winners of the jp r dam near interrogated by pogo, n then pogo accuses them of cheating and wont send the check

C~M

Quote from: NoWitch1 on July 25, 2012, 07:50:14 AM
Saw somebody in bingo had this as their favorite badge but they wouldn't tell me if it was from a jackpot or a game....so I figured you guys would know-did I encounter a jackpot winner???

Ummm, yea, it says Jackpot Winner on it, lol

Squid

I know someone who won the 4999.99 Jackpot back when it was possible.  I don't know what game she was playing.  She got the check and uses the JP icon as her favorite badge.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2012, 03:21:30 AM
I know someone who won the 4999.99 Jackpot back when it was possible.  I don't know what game she was playing.  She got the check and uses the JP icon as her favorite badge.

How do jackpot winners work now?  Can you win money in a jp spin now?  Not that I would claim it.  Most I ever won is a free week of pogo and a shitload of wallpaper.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I think they've stopped the jackpots.  If they haven't stopped, they've been drastically reduced.  I go into a game and the jackpot amount is still there in the upper right corner but I never see it go over 2.00.  Then, it might reset itself because the next time I see it, it will be .02.

Edited to say:  I was just in a game room and a message emerged in chat that someone won $200 in Stack 'Em.  I guess there are smaller jackpots still happening on spins.

Falcon!

I rarely see anyone with that badge, last time I saw somebody it was five dollars.

disneyland lady

I figure since the ones below do not have JACKPOT on them that you saw someone with a real jackpot badge. I have seen one in the Booby Trap room of Tri-Peaks that won back in 2004 and still uses that as the fav. He won over $1200. Also I think since there are no real jackpots, the badge is gone. The only reason I am upset about not being able to claim the Monopoly Deal that I won in a spin was that I could not have the badge. I did find that one of the Pogo employees had over a dozen pages of badges on their "badges" link in their account. All with the same date so more than likely just a way of testing them. Now I look at all employee's badge pages to see what I can find. I went back several times to this guy to see if that one badge would show but it continued to be a red x. And I don't know that anyone actually won a car but I think I would like to have some keys or something besides just a green gift box in the icon. Here is a sample of some of the badges from those pages:

NoWitch1

Wow Disneylady, you took alot of time getting copies of all those different badges!!  I would consider any cash won as a jackpot win worthy of a badge..they are so few and far between!  Now I wonder if there is a "drawing winner" badge LOL
I've always been curious about that monopoly deal - what the heck is that?  Board Game or something?  If you only want the badge, why not contact live chat and pretend you are like 85 years old and you just noticed you won that cotton pickin thing and say you just want the badge, they can give that monopoly to jerrys kids or the salvation army....see, I didn't know that the monopoly thing had a badge either ~ too bad the wallpapers don't!!

Squid

Peeps don't claim ANY prize if they have used an auto on their account.  Pogo checks these things.  If you've used an auto and claimed a prize, you'll be found guilty of violating TOS and might lose your account.  Many of us have worked for YEARS to get all the badges and won't risk that.  Win a prize?  Walk away.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 02, 2012, 06:36:22 AM
Peeps don't claim ANY prize if they have used an auto on their account.  Pogo checks these things.  If you've used an auto and claimed a prize, you'll be found guilty of violating TOS and might lose your account.  Many of us have worked for YEARS to get all the badges and won't risk that.  Win a prize?  Walk away.
Ding!

Even though you are walking away from a badge, better that than losing ALL of them.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

NoWitch1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview