PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backgammon

Started by sonkenmark,

Previous topic - Next topic

sonkenmark

bigbear78

Quote from: sonkenmark on September 07, 2004, 08:47:18 AM
is there anything for backgammon

Open a second account and play against yourself  ;)

Homer

No nothing for backgammon. Othe rthan double browsers. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

i hate backgammon as much as yhatzee God i hope pogo don't create yhatzee

huh

they do have yatzee....its called dice derby.

also i think backgammon is a horrible game. takes forever, even with the DB cause i make a butthead move and the losing name ends up winning.  :-[

Slayer32

Lol, im right with ya on that one. :-[ ??? ::)

JENNY28

LaundryLady

I will help you, and I cant pm u either, but contact me at my web site,  It's in my profile.

We'll get the wash on the line, LOL

Fuzzy

I too like to help, but I can't PM yet either ;).. but yea it is a stupid game.. I to had trouble beating the game, even with DB ..I can't seem to cheat even myself.. :P

Cheaters-r-us

this is an easy way to get the badge. double browse or get a friend get all the red peice on one side and all the black peices on they
are meant to be on before you put them in the side thingy and get someone to resign the other person gets credit but you do have to finish the actual game!

Homer

Quote from: Fuzzy on September 16, 2005, 05:40:41 AM
I too like to help, but I can't PM yet either ;).. but yea it is a stupid game.. I to had trouble beating the game, even with DB ..I can't seem to cheat even myself.. :P

Fuzzy you can PM now. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

MIGHT be to late to do this, considering the challange is almost over, BUT heres what I did: 

Open a double browser, get all the red on one side, all the black on the other side, then resign to yourself.  If you can't do the double browser, then play with a real person, and have that person resign to you after all of one color is on one side...hope this helps

helpmewin

Quote from: luvmydogmax on September 16, 2005, 04:25:11 AM
anyone in the mood to help me get my badge, I tried DB and cannot get it to work pm me and I will send u my sn

did you get the badge yet, if not, I will help you tonight.   ;D

Barbara

She got help from the Master himself.   :)

Devash

anyone need any help i get badge for you pretty fast i already got badge for myself and 2 other friends pm if u would like help if ur opm doesn't work <admin edit: Don't post your email in public>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview