PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 07:29:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TO ALL GUEST MEMBERS LOOKING AT POGO CHEATS!

Started by bowler_man2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

i was looking at whos online and all and we got a lot of guests just hanging around reading everyones posts i say this to the guests that they should come join it is free and you get to talk all the time dont be afraid to talk no one knows you so can say anything you want and not lose your dignity lol if that helps i dont care what i say period or what people think but come join make this site more fun with lots more members

bowler_man2005

lol clocking now we have 4502 members time to see if this gets any members to join so 4502 members starting now

also to the guests it dont take long to make an account no more than 5 minutes at max if that

Super Duckie

for the next 3 ppl to join and post in this thread willl recieve a g-mail from duckie.. this only goes to ppl joining after right now.. Jut say hi.....

DEBKARLAR

Gang mail lol j/k it's google mail
the Duck can explain the benefits better then I

Super Duckie

its googe mail, you can only get it through invitation, its email that has 1 gig of storage and capable of attaching up to 10 mb files

bowler_man2005

nice that be nice to have :) is there a limit to how many people you can invite?

bowler_man2005

we need to have some kind of recruiting system on this site lol that be fun the more people you recruit the time maybe you get a password to a auto :P that be a fun idea but my ideas never seem to go through lol oh well i going to bed now later all talk to you later

TRACII

HI SuperDuckie!
LOL
I've been one of those guests readers for awhile now.
Decided today to sign up and just saw your post about the GMail.
Smart Idea! 
If you're serious, I'd love an invite!

Hope to post more as I become aquainted with yall and the site!

Tra

Super Duckie

badcrazygirl

i think i got a few left for newbies who havent post, post then pm me

bowler_man2005

holy crap we got 7 members over night i wonder if this post helped at all lmao yall should send me an invite lmoa j/k

bowler_man2005

welll looks like it getting its share of views maybe it will help guests join a bit if we keep this topic active :)

sillygurl79

bowler_man2005

sillygurl79

it's ok i think i own most of them anyways  ;), i was just bored cause pogo wouldn't let me on lol

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: sillygurl79 on September 08, 2004, 04:33:08 PM
give me a free auto and i'll post more lol  :P

for a free auto I'd not only post more but name my next pet after you

bowler_man2005

bowler_man2005

bowler_man2005

wow this month has been 11 days and almnost 100 people have joined i wonder if this topic did any of that?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview