This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FINAL MILESTONE 4 GROUP CHALLENGE ON SEPT. 14TH - 17TH

Started by PogoCheater69,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCheater69

THE FINAL MILESTONE IN ORDER 2 GET THE 3RD AND FINAL GROUP BADGE(3RD SUPER) IS 6 BILLION TOKIES LOL THAT IS 1 HELL OF A CHALLENGE!!!!

http://www.pogo.com/sgk/joincp.html

NEAR BOTTOM

SpeedLimits

Umm

you ever heard of a lower case letter?

Stop using caps on every topic and thread please.

Its annoying.

Just turn your caps lock off  thank you.

kysouthbelle

6 billion is not all that much considering the amount of people who wil be playing
im sure the auto users alone can accomplish that easily
what do we have a week to do all of this?

marky03

dont complain sppedlimit its not a big deal. Im sure you just had to pick on someone because you had a bad day  ;D

SpeedLimits

Quote from: marky03 on September 08, 2004, 11:37:34 AM
dont complain sppedlimit its not a big deal. Im sure you just had to pick on someone because you had a bad day  ;D

I am not complaining. There was a rule of pogocheats.net that not to use caps. Am i right, Homer?
And learn to spell dude.
And FYI, i am not having a bad day, i am just telling PogoCheater to stop using cap letters. End of it!

Homer

It's no longer listed in our rules but it is considered bad netiquette to type in CAPS.

When people type in CAPS it is considered shouting. Not to mention CAPS are somewhat difficult to read.

If you have something to post, there is no need to SHOUT. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

I'm not trying to stick up for ANYONE on this subject, but what if you have difficult seeing & need the caps lock on? My mother in law (Who passed away in July) coulnt even read what she was typing  :'(

Homer

There are many choices to help the sight impaired.

I happen to know a little on the subject because one of my former employees is legally blind.

1. There are programs available for the sight impaired. One of them I believe is even a standard feature in Windows but I forget the command.
2. There are ways in Internet Explorer to increase the type size. This can be done by lowering your screen resolution to 800x600. Another option is in the IE toolbar click on View then Text Size. There are 5 different settings in the view tab alone.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on September 08, 2004, 02:58:25 PM
There are many choices to help the sight impaired.

I happen to know a little on the subject because one of my former employees is legally blind.

1. There are programs available for the sight impaired. One of them I believe is even a standard feature in Windows but I forget the command.
2. There are ways in Internet Explorer to increase the type size. This can be done by lowering your screen resolution to 800x600. Another option is in the IE toolbar click on View then Text Size. There are 5 different settings in the view tab alone.

Thanks! I Wasnt defending anyone Nor was I against anyone.. But I am not computer stupid & I didnt know that  :-[

Thanks Homer

mwrules

Homer

Thanks! I Wasnt defending anyone Nor was I against anyone.. But I am not computer stupid & I didnt know that  :-[

Thanks Homer

Your welcome. I was just trying to enlighten everyone a little. O0

Homer

Quote from: mwrules on September 08, 2004, 08:48:26 PM
soifi play one of those days, i can earn all three of the badges?

You only get the badges if members meet the required quotas is the way I understand it. :)

mwrules

Quote from: Homer on September 09, 2004, 01:33:37 PM
Quote from: mwrules on September 08, 2004, 08:48:26 PM
soifi play one of those days, i can earn all three of the badges?

You only get the badges if members meet the required quotas is the way I understand it. :)

It seems like it'll be all of club pogo trying to get to the certain goal, not a specific team

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview