PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:32:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problems Getting On Pogo Tonight?

Started by Bakerman,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakerman

Anybody else having problems getting on Pogo tonight? For some reason I am having a helluva time trying to get on to pogo. I have two pc's and broadband, but my god this is horrible.

MB

Dream Faerie

Yes I Have been having the same problem & I have tried AOHELL & IE, but no luck..

gettinthere

Ditto here....one minute its fine, the next its back to slogopogo

Thisnamenottaken

Same here.... Glad to know it isnt just me... thought my computer was going stupid again... >:(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

indigo

I am having the same problem.  Pogo is very slow tonight.  :P

Hooper2092

Well hell I knew it wasn't my computer... I rebooted... reset my networking... everything. I shoulda known to check here first. Slowgopogo is right!
-heather

Bakerman

Homer

Hooper2092

... I used that link,.... and unless Im seeing things I see PINOCHLE listed under club pogo games.....
SWEET- I cant wait for this to come out. I had no clue it was even in the works. I LOVE pinochle.

Super Duckie

Aurora

Homer

BadgeHelpOscar

Pinochle is my game. When that comes out, I'm all over it and the strategy is going to be sweeeet....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Super Duckie

zswamplady

Homer

zswamplady

Quote from: Homer on August 13, 2005, 12:08:01 PM
Click on our backdoor link at the top of the page. O0
i'm looking for the site that shows all games like the first post in first solitarire2 i want that first post to show me how to get there i lost it and cant find thats what im looking for an help will be greatful thanks the web page im looking for

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview