Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Peggle Blast HD: Summer Garden Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

A new Summer Garden event in Peggle Blast HD has started!

It's only available for players who have reached at least level 15. If you complete the Summer Garden event, you'll win new game award badge.

https://www.pogo.com/games/peggle-blast
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

LittleFawn

This is nothing but a pain in the you know what. Geez they could of made this a little easier.

Mayhem

This challenge is really annoying! No wonder they give you 2 weeks to finish it.

Can you use the "go back" trick on this one?

LittleFawn

Do not know but it took me at least five tries to get it along with the power ups to complete all of it.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on June 17, 2020, 12:50:05 AM
This challenge is really annoying! No wonder they give you 2 weeks to finish it.

Can you use the "go back" trick on this one?
Yes, you can preserve your progress by going back or reloading the page.  My back button is getting worn out.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2020, 08:30:19 AM
Yes, you can preserve your progress by going back or reloading the page.  My back button is getting worn out.

Ok, that's good to know! I'll try again later and see if I can get past the first level ...

Mayhem

Pogo really didn't need to make it this difficult. I was stuck on level 3 for a long time.

My biggest issue is that I've played so few levels. I didn't understand all the mechanics and what the power-ups actually do.

Squid

I screwed up!  I was on the last level and I achieved the objective but I failed to notice I didn't get a high enough score!  I have to start all over.  WHAT A BONEHEAD!

Mayhem

I thought you just needed to complete it? What high score do you need?

I'm currently sitting on the last level myself.

Squid

Before the level starts, it will say something like:  Score 100,000 points and remove 35 orange pegs.   Well, I got the pegs, making me think I had achieved the level, but my score was below 100K.  UGH

LittleFawn

The levels they used on this are higher levels which are way harder then the earlier ones. This game is very challenging. They really should of made things easier for people.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 20, 2020, 05:29:52 AM
Before the level starts, it will say something like:  Score 100,000 points and remove 35 orange pegs.   Well, I got the pegs, making me think I had achieved the level, but my score was below 100K.  UGH

Oh, I never paid much attention to that! I still haven't finished the last level ...

LittleFawn

It will tell you the goals that are required for that level on each one. Every level has different goals.

Mayhem

I didn't even look at the goals. When the level loaded, it showed on the top-left "25 orange" and I just went by that. I must have lucked out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview