This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A SAD DAY FOR US ALL

Started by pogo_steve,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_steve

as u can all see its me pogo steve i now regret to inform you all as i have not been doing my job at a standard set by my employers i have sad news that i have now been SACKED but never fear because pogo steve is always near i will be using the site now to play games and using autos myself i am deeply sorry if i ever got any of u banned and memberships gone but i was just doing my job i hope u can all find a place in your heart to forgive me for what i have done and any pain i may have caused you

regards steve   :-[

ps i wish wordz would hurry up with the phlinx auto

Homer

I doubt you are pogo steve. I've seen this shtick pulled before.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SpeedLimits

Super Duckie

hmmmm, weird...If hes Pogo_Steve then i aint mighty mouse :)

pogo_steve

nice to meet you mighty mouse the pleasures all mine :)

Homer

SpeedLimits

i was going to change to pogo_tahd but it didnt let me.
but ill stay with speed.  ;D

Super Duckie

Quote from: pogo_steve on September 10, 2004, 07:19:25 PM
nice to meet you mighty mouse the pleasures all mine :)

so ur saying ur not pogo steve, i said if ur pogo steve then i ain't mighty mouse

Homer

Homer

Awww shoot...he left so soon. I had so many questions. :P >:D

Super Duckie

yea, so did i, i wanted to see what he made a hour at pogo

Homer

How about $0 because he doesn't really work for pogo. :)

Super Duckie

Slayer32

Theres to many impersonators out there, just be urself, u aint getting no where being some one else... so just drop the pogo_steve fact, and get on w. ur life. O0 :) 8)

Hooper2092

I once talked with "pogo_Steve" extensively for a few hours at one time one cold afternoon after my first daughter was born and spoke with him about his family, and kids. We kept in touch on and off always talking about the same things.- Milestones our kids were making,  current events- etc. Othertimes however, it was as though I did not exist when I happen to run into him. Which often leads me to wonder if there is more than one employee who logs onto  the screenname pogo_Steve on Pogo's website. I have wondered for quite a while now but always neglect to ask for various reasons.
However, that being said- I highly doubt that the poster who calls himself "pogo_Steve" is the pogo Steve I talk to. It always seemed like when I spoke with the gentleman I know as "pogo_Steve" he was very well spoken and used fairly impressive grammer. (Made me wonder if he ran his text through a word processor before sending it! j/k)

-Suffering up late with a karate kid in the oven-
    Heather

Dramarguy

if u look at "pogo_steves" profile on here it says that hes 2 hrs ahed of the west coast, but it hink pogo_steve lives in california

Barbara

Dear person impersonating Pogo_Steve:
     Spank your inner moppet and get over it.  Steve is a highly intelligent person and is actually, very nice to those who don't try to jerk him around.  He is a man with a family who is trying to do a job.  Wouldn't it be the pits if someone made fun of you and your job?  I like Steve and I respect him.  Do you really want to know what the "Sad Day for All of Us" is?  It is September 11th, a truly sad day.  Heather is correct about Steve and so I am.  I want you Mister Steve impersonator to a do a little reflection about what today means to you and why you think you are amusing.  I hope you find it in your heart to be decent.

Homer

Yes, I agree are more important things Barb.

How about all the men and women dying overseas to protect us? Big thumbs up to our troops. O0

badcrazygirl

the men and wemon dying for us in Iraq keep it up troops i respect ya  O0

Slayer32

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview