PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Tokens

Started by person808,

Previous topic - Next topic

huh

why would someone pay $10 to buy a million tokies on ebay, when they could buy an auto for poppit or turbo and make even more tokies. Get their moneys worth. idiot.

bigbear78

Quote from: huh on September 08, 2004, 10:15:23 PM
why would someone pay $10 to buy a million tokies on ebay, when they could buy an auto for poppit or turbo and make even more tokies. Get their moneys worth. idiot.

No kiddin.

I can use the 21 Monster and have over a million tokens in a 24 hour period.  I avg 500K in about 8 hours

Hooper2092

::) Back in the day I sold off my The Sims Online simoleans by the million and made a little of $70 or so off ebay. Then I sold off my account name too. I'm not sure if TSO is still popular, but I remember at the time it was.

-Heather

NeedTokies

Well, not everyone knows anything about computers.  I have gotten a lot of flack here about needing tokie and being willing to pay for them.  I used the cheats that I could on my computer and then I bought aa3 which promptly stopped working after only one night after I paid and registered it...I have yet to get any help from "Oscar" who set me up originally and I can't chase for it 24 hours a day.

I suggested that you set up a tokie bank here...seems like many of your members have way more than they will ever use, and there are dumb clucks like me out there that could really use them.  Hey, you know, you could sell them for like $3 a million and use the money to pay for the board...just have peeps make a "donation" to your community chest.

Like they say, to each his own as he is able...well some are just not as able as others and I feel it is rude to be so critical of others.  Not saying this to be mean, just to make you think about your responses to those you don't understand.  <<<off soapbox>>>Thanks for listening.

TheRaven

That's not a bad idea you have there but there's no chance of me paying anything for tokens.  Why would you spend money for a chance to win money.  It's just not worth it.

badcrazygirl

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview