PlayBuddy
July 14, 2024, 04:56:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mystical Masquerade Treasure Chase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Mystical Masquerade Treasure Chase has started!

Chase down treasure in a brand new scavenger hunt!  Follow the clues to uncover six hidden Challenges - three each week - and fill in the mystery picture. When you complete the picture, the treasure unlocks!

Here's how the Mystical Masquerade Treasure Chase works:

- Every Wednesday during the event, three new secret Challenges will unlock.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you're on the right track, you'll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels or rounds.
- Complete the Challenges to earn new Badges. Each Badge forms part of a larger picture.

To win the Treasure Chase, you'll need to finish all six Challenges by 11:59 pm on October 13th, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.

Prizes will be awarded shortly after the event concludes.

https://classic.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/ScavengerHunt/landing-page.jsp

Spoiler Alert

Note: You must click on the Treasure Chase page before attempting these challenges to get credit.

Week 1:

Pogo Daily Sudoku - 50 medium puzzles
Snowbird Solitaire - 50 games with more than 4 cards left
Mahjong Sanctuary - Fill combo meter x 5 100 times

Week 2:
Claire Hart Secret in the Shadows - Complete 60 Chapters in under 5 minutes each
Peggle Blast - Remove 3200 Blue Pegs
Quinn's Aquarium - Match 100 pair of shell tiles
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thank you... and I love spoiler alerts!

I'm so glad to see Snowbird Solitaire in the line-up!  Yippeee, woooo hoooo, said no one ever.

raine56

OMG Squid That is just so true.  I made sure to comment in their Survey, just how many times games such as Snowbird Solitaire where it is nigh impossible to win a game without multiple replays or using power ups seem appear as part of Marathons etc.

Squid

You're so right, Raine.  I got that survey but I haven't answered it yet.  I intend to.

Mayhem

I think Pogo has been reading our complaints on here about Snowbird .. so they are including the game every chance they get!

art1st1c1

I'm done with POGO challenges, sick to death of mahjong, all versions of solitaire and sudoku. I keep looking for another game site to replace this one.

S1lent

Greetings,
Lots of negative comments about Snowbird.  Pogo/EA makes money off these kinds of games.  We need to remember that Pogo is in the business of making money.  That is the reason I do not mind "Cheating" them...kinda of a little payback.
PM me if you need a little help.
All for now
S1lent

Mayhem

Snowbird wouldn't be so bad if it didn't appear in every challenge/marathon.

Squid

Very true but even as a once-in-a-while challenge, it would be far from my favorite list.

Mayhem

Squid

mary k sczepkowski

I am not getting credit for the mahjong sanctuary challenge what am I doingwrong???

Squid

Are you making it to the 5th level in the game?  You have to match pairs while in the 5th level.

JFME5480

Many of  the games are getting expensive Snowbird for one as you increase your level the challenges get expensive.

LittleFawn

What Squid said. Make sure you are in that fifth level or you will not get credit.

Mayhem

I'm hoping next weeks challenges are a little bit easier than this week was.

Tony G

Pogo is getting too greedy with us having to buy gems to finish games. We need to pool together and stop buying gems. This will force Pogo to lower the cost. So I am starting a boycott on buying gems for November and December. And maybe into 2021 if they don't lower their price to 50% or more off.
LETS DO IT, SHOW THEM WHO IS THE CUSTOMERS THAT IS FEED UP.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview