Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges For Jungle Gin?

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Barbara

The ranks for this game range from: beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert and master.  This game has no "in game" badges, just the weekly challenge badges.  The ranks are for those who play often and wish to play against one another.  If you look in your badge album, you can see specifically the badges associated with this game in the drop down bar, as in all of the games.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on September 11, 2004, 10:46:22 PM
The ranks for this game range from: beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert and master.  This game has no "in game" badges, just the weekly challenge badges.  The ranks are for those who play often and wish to play against one another.  If you look in your badge album, you can see specifically the badges associated with this game in the drop down bar, as in all of the games.

Thank you so kindly  ;D

bigbear78

kinda dumb that there isn't any. 

They should make some......but we are talkin Pogo here  :D ;)

huh

most of the original club pogo games dont have in game badges. those really started with the new releases. I guess they didnt think the badges would be so popular

bowler_man2005

i saw a petition going around earliar for badges and or ranks or gin but i dont know if pogo will pay attention to it or not...

Dream Faerie

Slayer32

yep, just like any other old games, would be kinda cool if there was one for like high stakes pool, like win 100,000 games for the 1st badge or sumthing, but that wont happen. :'( ;D

Super Duckie

100,000 games, what the heck are u sniffing, maybe 100,000 for the last badge, but not the first, sheeesh :p

bowler_man2005

Slayer32

lmfao duckie... i aint sniffing ne thing.. lol, i play jungle gin all the  time, i could get that 1st badge in 1 day if it was 100,000 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview