PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:18:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Banned from Pogo because of a name

Started by DJ,

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Homer

I know a few sn's that pogo wouldn't like but I'llllllllll nnnneeeeeevvvveeeerrrr ttttteeeelllll!!! :P Actually the names are quite amusing. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

admin

Believe it or not, I have never been banned from Pogo.  :)

sir

i have been banded ones and it was not because of programs, but my sis telling off other players when she played. but the problem is i never gave permission for hir to play. so thats how i got bannded but that was so long ago. lol

badcrazygirl

Homer

Quote from: Pcheats on December 23, 2003, 09:57:37 AM
Believe it or not, I have never been banned from Pogo.  :)

Sure....go ahead rub it in our faces. j/k LOL ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

sir

good for you Pcheats you are a better player then us, or you are just lucky,lol j/k you are a good player :D

badcrazygirl

yay for pcheats the only one among us who asnt been banned lol gj pcheats.i wouldnt be banned in real life lol cuz i'm not really bad.LOL

admin

Quote from: DJ on December 23, 2003, 05:38:03 PM
I think I just saw the iLovePogo name in one of the rooms chatting with a pogo official lol thats it Pcheats you trader did pogo turn you into a spy?

Heh, that would be a pretty good idea wouldn't it? If pogo was really running this site just to find out cheaters and ban them.

...but I assure you they aren't  ;)

badcrazygirl

yes they need to fix {edited by John for language} high stakes poker u get booted every {edited by John for language} 10 minutes.

badcrazygirl

and all you be doing is playing the {edited by John for language}  game jeeze its annoying.

badcrazygirl

no i dont want to be in the military i dont wanna die young lol but seriously u should play high stakes poker ureself u would be annoyed 2 if u got booted every 10 minutes

badcrazygirl

o no my dad is died and my moms a nurse at a hospital but my brother will be in the military soon prob.

badcrazygirl

and the only reason i'm the way i am is b/c i grew up with 3 pain in {edited by John for language}brothers.

badcrazygirl

yay one twisted tourment evil brother gone well soon anyway.hehe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview