Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wanna shoot my annoying neighbors

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

*Warning... this is a lengthy vent*
My husband and I recently moved into the top story of an upper-scale apartment building to be closer to his job and to make room for the new baby. Although the lease was considerably higher than that of floors below us, the view is impeccable as is the high vaulted ceilings and the comfort of having to share the floor with no one else. This is the second time (and last I hope) we have relocated this summer for my husband's job. With all that being said- it makes me wonder how we have such shoddy trashy neighbors living below us.
After what happened tonight, I feel like shooting my trashy neighbors. I was unaware that you could hear our footsteps from the floor below us, and suprised as well considering how nice the building seemed. So imagine my suprise when recieved a knock at our door from the local police department on a "noise complaint"- simply that, we were "walking too loudly" My husband however works for the local police department and knew the officer responding to the complaint. Their complaint was basically- "We walk too loudly, disrepect them by playing music late at night" etc etc. I was outraged. I have a 9 month old baby for Christs' sake and never play music past 10pm, nor do I play it loudly- EVER.

I was shocked at the hypocrisy of their complaints considering the lifestyle they themselves lead-
They leave their trash outside their doors into the hallway making the entire building foyer smell like a$$-
Their balcony (below ours) smells too of trash and diapers that they are too lazy to send down to the trash.
On a REGULAR basis since I have lived here we have had to close our windows to keep the smell of their marijuana smoke out of our apartment. (I don't mind so much they smoke it, I would just rather not have my home smell of it)
They party on the weekends and their guests litter the property below our balcony with cigarettes and beer cans.

>:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(  I JUST FEEL LIKE SHOOTING MY NEIGHBORS  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

My husband being the soft spoken non aggressive and non confrontational man he is just says to ignore it all. Me being the agressive pregnant and now pissed off and offended woman I am want revenge. What should I do? Report them to the leasing authority? Make a report with the local police department? Or something more vengeful? I need some input here. It seems like everyone has had a neighbor from hell- what have you done about it?

-Heather-

"Hell hath no furry like a pregnant woman's scorn"

Super Duckie

Bakerman

A. Just get a change of address form from the post office, fill it out with there names and address, think of a nice new address for them, and drop off at the post office.

B. Just head to your local store and go to the magazine section look at a few and take the new subscription out of them fill them out with name and address, try to get as many as you can. Check bill me later.

I am sure I can think of a few more good ones, LOL  ;D

DEBKARLAR

take pics of their property and show it to the leasing authority also tell the police you can smell pot coming from them and report it

bob@pogopal

Dream Faerie

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on September 12, 2004, 08:53:37 PM
take pics of their property and show it to the leasing authority also tell the police you can smell pot coming from them and report it

I agree! This is the BEST LEGAL way to do it...

Dream Faerie

However, If you wanna get even.... Go to the local Prank/novelty store & ask for Stink Juice or Fart Spray, I myself prefer stink juice cuz it lasts longer..
Get as much stink juice as u can & when nobody is home there AND none of thier neighbors will see or hear you...
Put the sink juice in a spray bottle & put it on "Stream" then Spray it under their door.. I'm telling ya EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I had a neighbor JUST like that (My daughter called him the "Bad People Guy" He called the police & made a complaint when the Chief of Police was at my house taking my complaint lol

Hooper2092

Quote from: Bakerman on September 12, 2004, 08:52:33 PM

B. Just head to your local store and go to the magazine section look at a few and take the new subscription out of them fill them out with name and address, try to get as many as you can. Check bill me later.

I am sure I can think of a few more good ones, LOL  ;D

OMG, thats hilarious- I never thought of that.  O0 >:D

Dream Faerie

I do something like that with Spam Postal Mail, I will stick one postage free card into another's envelope & keep doing it & see how THEY like the junk mail lolol

Super Duckie

Quote from: Dream Faerie on September 12, 2004, 10:21:02 PM
I do something like that with Spam Postal Mail, I will stick one postage free card into another's envelope & keep doing it & see how THEY like the junk mail lolol

i always do that, but ya gotta watch now alot of the envelopes got tracking codes on so thy will know where it cam from :(

Dream Faerie

Let them find out.. If they can spam Postal me, I can Spam Postal them  :P

SpeedLimits

Oh yes, the police can arrest people who distrubs the peace.

Super Duckie

Quote from: SpeedLimits69 on September 13, 2004, 05:13:39 AM
Oh yes, the police can arrest people who distrubs the peace.

depends on the severity of how they disturbed the peace, usually they tell ya to knock it off and let it go at that

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview