This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fairy Tale Stamp Badge Collection

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Fairy Tale Stamp Badge Collection is coming to Pogo on March 15th!

Revisit some of the most fabled characters, settings and treasures with the new Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Collection. Featuring 50 new badges, this new collection captures enchanting moments as beautifully illustrated stamps paired with fun gaming Challenges and Pogi rewards.

All 50 badges will be available in five value-priced packs of ten.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I love me some fairies and their tales! I hope there's a Tinkerbell amongst them!!!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 14, 2021, 10:46:21 AM
I love me some fairies and their tales! I hope there's a Tinkerbell amongst them!!!
I thought of you immediately!   Copyright probably won't allow Tinkerbell but let's hope there's something close!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 14, 2021, 01:47:24 PM
I thought of you immediately!   Copyright probably won't allow Tinkerbell but let's hope there's something close!

I hope so!!!!!!!!

Mayhem

The Fairy Tale Stamp Badge Collection is now available and each 10-pack costs 128 gems.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge-central#bundles

Mayhem

Here's what you'll find in each of the five new Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Collection Packs:

Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Pack 1 - Features ten storybook sights, including Aladdin's Carpet, Beauty and the Beast, Bluebeard, Blue Fairy, Cinderella, Cinderella's Carriage, Fisherman and his Wife, Frog Prince, Gingerbread House and Glass Slippers.

Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Pack 2 - Features ten storybook sights, including the Golden Goose, Goldilocks, Goose Girl, Grandma's House, Hansel and Gretel, Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Mermaid, Magic Beans, Magic Lamp and Magic Mirror.

Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Pack 3 - Features ten storybook sights, including Magic Wand, Mouse, Pinocchio, Pinocchio and the Whale, Poison Apple, Princess and the Pea, Puss in Boots, Rapunzel, Little Red Riding Hood and Red Riding Hood's Basket.

Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Pack 4 - Features ten storybook sights, including the Red Shoes, the Red Rose, Rumpelstiltskin, Six Swans, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Rose Red, Swan Princess, Elves and the Shoemaker, the Lute Player and the Queen Bee.

Fairy Tale Stamps Badge Pack 5 - Features ten storybook sights, including the Selkie Wife, the Snow Queen, the Three Little Pigs, House of Brick, Thumbelina, Trident, Ugly Duckling, White Deer, Wishing Well and Big Bad Wolf.

Fairy Tale Stamp Badges are only available in packs, but will eventually be sold individually.

Squid

On quick look, Stinky, I didn't see something up your alley but maybe I'm wrong?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2021, 04:53:39 AM
On quick look, Stinky, I didn't see something up your alley but maybe I'm wrong?

I didn't see anything either.  girls18.gif

Mayhem

How could they not include a fairy ... in a fairy tale stamp collection?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on March 17, 2021, 12:40:00 AM
How could they not include a fairy ... in a fairy tale stamp collection?

Ya got me. I mean.... on Pogo I see squid all over the place. Fairy's flit about sprinkling happy dust every where they go. What do squid contribute to society? They just swim by and ink you, much the same way a dog marks its territory!!!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 17, 2021, 06:22:00 AM
Ya got me. I mean.... on Pogo I see squid all over the place. Fairy's flit about sprinkling happy dust every where they go. What do squid contribute to society? They just swim by and ink you, much the same way a dog marks its territory!!!
and you should consider yourself damn lucky for it!!   Pogo understands how squids are a vital part of our life here on earth.  Fairies only live in fairyland, sorry.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 17, 2021, 10:18:15 AM
and you should consider yourself damn lucky for it!!   Pogo understands how squids are a vital part of our life here on earth.  Fairies only live in fairyland, sorry.

....and squid are delusional, as well.

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 18, 2021, 12:49:58 AM
I think both are equally important!
Clearly, Mayhem must have a fever or sumptin.  He's talking cuckoo stuff!

snowflower

undecided.gif
Now this is a tough one! Hmm, considering Ink can be used in many ways and Fairy Dust tosses pretty sprinkles around, we have an important use for both!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview