PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:38:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

High Takes Poker Tourney

Started by Dramarguy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramarguy

We should do a poker tournament for bragging rights and just a bit of fun. ANyone else think that would be cool. It might be a little difficult tho with P people lurking, but probaly worth it. Anyone have any ideas about how to fix that problem?

Thisnamenottaken

Your right would be fun..... BUT in order to do so we would have to give our screennames and that isnt a good idea and really NO way around that.... unless everyone who would like to participate  makes a new screenname just for the said tourney evening we could use our PCheats name for that reason for the one night if we get that name banned oh well.... just send your new name a pass and have fun....  So yeah like that it is doable.... someone would just have to organize it and give a time and place....

bowler_man2005

that would be awesome lol but still you have to pay for a months fee so you can play hold'em becuase hold'em can hold 2 more people the highstakes poker so yah just curious i know what bad about giving away emails is but whats the reason for screen names i not sure can anyone fill me in there?

Homer

You also have to be careful about pogo banning your IP address. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bowler_man2005

true that if that happens everyone in my family be p***ed because i have 3 comps with all same IP

bowler_man2005

oh well call up my local GTE company and they will change it for like 5 $ or less lol

Homer

They may change it but it may be too late by then. Your account would still be banned even though you changed the IP address. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bowler_man2005

oh well not like i have a lot of tokies to lose lmao 2mil

Dramarguy

your idea for making a new name would work, just for the fun of it

Dramarguy

there has to  be some other way of getting around it tho  :-\ im sure all the creative ppl here could think of something!! O0

bowler_man2005

oh yea the guest pass you can make a new name let it run on slots or something over night and then give you guest pass to your new name and play some texas hold'em but then you have to worry about your ip address being banned

bowler_man2005

well there actually is a way around it but it will be way to much of a hassle... if someone here would create another forum and make it just for pogo talk and all and then youcan give your screen names away without worry abouyt getting banned because it would be considered a clean forum :) but that is to much of a hassle lol even tho i dont rarely use the autos i still talk on here lol

Slayer32

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview