PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:47:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tumble Bees for Pogo Cares Tonight

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Just reminding everyone to stop in and play a game of tumble bees tonight for pogo cares. You will get entered to win that SpaWish gift certificate etc etc. Anywho,... just reminding you all.

-Heather-

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

This is for the whole pogo population, not for the group challenge. Whenever you play tumble bees tonight (or now) you get registered to win the 100$ SpaWish GC and you show your "support" for pogo cares.

-Heather-

DevilDog

We have a lot of people trying to sign up for Club Pogo in time to join in on the Pink Ribbon Group Challenge. This is a very worthy cause, and it's great to see so many people wanting to participate. So, we've decided to hold off on the challenge for a week to give people some additional time to sign up for Club Pogo and get in on the Group Challenge. After all, the more people who pitch in, the better!

The challenge will now start on Tuesday, September 21st. We'll see you all then!

Pogo News.... 

So yes the challenge isnt tonight :(

DEBKARLAR

there are so many worthy causes I think pogo should have one ever week/month :)

Homer

Thisnamenottaken

I still dont understand the GROUP thing..... what group who picks it???  is it all of pogo as a whole or do you have to create a group join a group.... Im very confused on that whole issue.....

Homer

I believe it's all of pogo. All the games are non club games. They have been very vague about what you need to do. I know I'm confused. ::)

bigbear78

All you had to do is log in, then go to tumble bees, click play now, done.  A little pop-up comes up saying you have been entered in the contest.

The group thing......we'll just have to see :D

Slayer32

tyvm for reminding me, would have forgotten, i will be writing that in my AOL calendar!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview