PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:51:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo?

Started by badgeaddict,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgeaddict

will pogo been up for xmas and will there be less people than normal so we can run autos with having less chance of being caught?

pogohatesme

pogo doesn't shut down for hollidays...and i'm guessing there's gonna be the same amount of people on there......but that's just my opinion

frumplebuns

I've been on POGO for a long time and they don't shut down for the holidays. As for less people being on it . . . think again . . . the kiddies are out of school and POGO get flooded with the teeny boppers . . . then there are the people who are bored with the holidays or are off and now have time to catch up on things like badges . . . it has been my experience that POGO sees the same amount of traffic or a slight increase on the holidays . . . As for playing with the autos . . . use your head and don't leave them on 24/7 . . . remember even an auto needs a potty break . . . sheesh . . .

Happy Gaming!   :D

cweirick

Last year I ashamed to say I was on POGO on New Years Eve at midnight - I lost track of time and played my way into the New Year.. but I wasn't alone - there were LOTS of people on line at that time --
oh well --
CHAD

bubblegum

summer and school breaks are HORRIBLE for the teeny boppers...the rooms get constantly flooded with age sex and location questions...geesh my mute button gets one heck of a workout..plus you think some pogo members are bad? think again, some of the teeny boppers are worse.

DoubleOscotty

Not everybody celebrates Christmas and midnight on New Years for you might be morning for someone else on line

Fluffy756

Quote from: badgeaddict on December 16, 2005, 03:59:30 AM
will pogo been up for xmas and will there be less people than normal so we can run autos with having less chance of being caught?

I will be a bit bored with my company coming over, good old labtop is getting plug in the kitchen and will cook and play some online pogo...

fluffy

jrp

my guess is that there will be a lot more people on during the holidays than normal

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview