PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:58:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First Class Solitaire 3 In A Row Badge

Started by Bakerman,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakerman

Hey whats up everybody, I would like to like to know if anybody has any tips or tricks for First Class Solitaire. I am working on the badge where you have to win three in a row, and not doing very well. Thanks.

MB

Mayhem

I would recommend downloading FF from http://www.badgehelp.com/firstclass/ff.exe

Let that run and go have lunch .. shouldn't take too long.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bakerman

Yes I have that one, It has been running for a few hours and best I have seen it do is 2 wins in a row, it is having a hard time on that third win, lol.

Slayer32

yep baker, having the same prob. here.. is it the one with the rabbit in the hat???? the auto only wins about 2 games and then loses... :-\ ???

RocknRollGirl

I am having a problem with it not winning many games for me.  I played 20 games with FirstclassFollytaire 1 and I won 1 game.  Does anyone know what could be wrong with either the program or being with me.  I have Windows XP, IE, Cable Modem, 32 bit color.  If anyone knows why the game will not win more games than it should please let me know?  Thanks

DEBKARLAR

FCS Auto isn't about winning X amount of games in a row it plays the game for you. Just like real solitaire you don't always win. there is no optimal solution to clear all the cards.you just have to get lucky and hope to win

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

doglady

I also had trouble with this but than I decided to leave after 2 wins and later in the day came back to play and after doing this a couple of times I got the 3 in a roll. O0

huh

my advice is just let FF run for a while. dont expect to get this badge in a little bit, cause it's going to take some time. be patient and you'll get it

sweetsiam

.I DID THIS BADGE BEFORE AUTO AND IT TOOK FOREVER.  I'D WIN 2 THEN BOOM I'D LOSE.  FINALLY WHEN I WON 2 I LEFT THE ROOM AND THEN REENTERED AND I GOT IT RIGHT AWAY.  TOLD OTHERS IN THE ROOM AND THEY DID IT THAT WAY AND GOT IT.  SEEMS LIKE POGO DOESNT MAKE IT EAY FOR US
JUDI

liebe_angel

Quote from: Bakerman on September 15, 2004, 11:26:29 AM
Hey whats up everybody, I would like to like to know if anybody has any tips or tricks for First Class Solitaire. I am working on the badge where you have to win three in a row, and not doing very well. Thanks.

MB

I've discovered a good way to win that badge win the first one and if you see that you are losing the second or third one, do not hit new deal instead x out with the red square in the upper right hand of the screen, then come back in to start over you don't lose progress or at least I didn't.

Eagles Fan

Quote from: angel77 on December 16, 2005, 09:12:34 PM
Quote from: Bakerman on September 15, 2004, 11:26:29 AM

MB

I've discovered a good way to win that badge win the first one and if you see that you are losing the second or third one, do not hit new deal instead x out with the red square in the upper right hand of the screen, then come back in to start over you don't lose progress or at least I didn't.
That is how I got mine too.

frumplebuns

I got the 3 in a ROW badge in First Class yesterday in less than 10 minutes . . . now before you start throwing things at me, here's how I did it . . . and I didn't use an auto . . .

Win the first game, then keep hitting new game until you find a layout you can win or think you can win . . . if you win it then repeat hitting new game to find another . . . as long as you don't move a card, you can keep hitting new game until you find one you can win and it won't lose your progress.

Now let's say you mess up and you know you won't be able to win the game . . . jump out like you were dumped . . . reopen Pogo and the game . . . your progress should still be there and you will get a new game . . . I know I did it.

I hope this helps and yes, I have that badge . . . I told my sister how to do it and she got it that way too.

O0

Happy Gaming

Lish

Quote from: frumplebuns on December 17, 2005, 01:46:45 PM
I got the 3 in a ROW badge in First Class yesterday in less than 10 minutes . . . now before you start throwing things at me, here's how I did it . . . and I didn't use an auto . . .

Win the first game, then keep hitting new game until you find a layout you can win or think you can win . . . if you win it then repeat hitting new game to find another . . . as long as you don't move a card, you can keep hitting new game until you find one you can win and it won't lose your progress.

Now let's say you mess up and you know you won't be able to win the game . . . jump out like you were dumped . . . reopen Pogo and the game . . . your progress should still be there and you will get a new game . . . I know I did it.

I hope this helps and yes, I have that badge . . . I told my sister how to do it and she got it that way too.

O0

Happy Gaming

that's how I got mine too.

Go Cavs!

Replying to a post that is over a year ago..  ::) thats funny.

liebe_angel

didn't realize it was not old thank you for pointing that out ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview