PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 04:33:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TD Celebrations

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on some of the excessive TD celebrations lately. I find it amusing but if I was on the defense I would rip your head off. Unless the NFL does something about this I foresee someone eventually getting jacked up and possibly hurt. I am not against the celebrating but the props are really a stretch. It no longer is a spontaneous act.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

krispyballer

I see nothing wrong with any of the celebrations that the players do. If they want to come up with something creative that doesn't harm anyone, then no one should stop them. I'd say TO is the best at coming up with celebrations..my favorite was when he ran to the middle of the cowboys field and raised his arms up. I'm not a 49ers fan but I hate the Cowboys.

The league is starting to get out of hand though. It's something that Adam Vinatieri can get credit for making a field goal that doesn't go through the posts. But last year the league can make players come out 30 mins after the game was over to play 5 more seconds because the refs made a mistake. Teams are being cheated out of points and victories.

sir

the card;s game yesterday is a good example of what a td celebrations should be

badcrazygirl

i kno u might think what a stupid question this girl is asking...LOL but what is td celebrations?.

sir

touchdown's in football, and thats not a stupid question

badcrazygirl

badcrazygirl

sir

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sir

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview