This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Anti-virus

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

Does any one know what the best anti-virus is for trojans and normal viruses and what is the best firewall?

badcrazygirl

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigbear78

everyone will tell you what THEY like.  The best thing to do is research them all and find what works best for you  O0

DEBKARLAR

true bear so true
we all usually like our first game/program/utility and get stuck in a rut thinking "ours" is best w/o even trying others. only when i compared similar products with different features was I able to make a more infomed decision on what worked best for my needs/wants  :)

Homer

Quote from: bigbear78 on September 17, 2004, 04:36:43 PM
everyone will tell you what THEY like.  The best thing to do is research them all and find what works best for you  O0

That's why I didn't post what I like. I posted a link that has several reviews of different software packages. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

i don't really like them but there suposed to be one of the best 2 out there

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

If I have any advice, knowing fully well this isn't a crack forum, don't get a cracked version of an antivirus.  My friend did this and got one WITH a virus and the antivirus he had was unable to detect it.  Needless to say, pay for software.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Token Monster (iaMnafetS) on September 17, 2004, 06:41:39 PM
If I have any advice, knowing fully well this isn't a crack forum, don't get a cracked version of an antivirus.  My friend did this and got one WITH a virus and the antivirus he had was unable to detect it.  Needless to say, pay for software.

nothing is ever free you never know what a programmer can put in thier programs

Super Duckie

AVG is the best free anti-virus out there, actually better than the ones u pay for as well

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview