This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getty's Bad Day

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

:-*  Who loves ya  Yeppers I spread the love around this place.  We all need a little encouragement now and then.  Eh?!?!  Getty been busy spreading herself thin on pogo and around this estate crappola business.  Good GODF  they always call and tell me something important before I have the time to think about it.  No more the rotten lawyers,  Well Fred is a sweetheart only because I pay HIM hourly to keep an eye on the other firm I had to hire to take care of bills and the estate.  Now you talk about a game people this is one FUBAR.  Can you imagine a millionaire that is considered in Default yes you heard me right Default of a million dollar loan because HE DIED.  I told the bank president where to stick the default and it wasn't a pretty site and neither was he.  He about dropped over from shock.  All theifs I think if Doc were to arrive here for a day he wouldn't last 2 mins around me before I straggled him.   What a fubar mess he left for me to deal with.  7 different corportations who in his right mind could even keep one or two straight!!  Not to mention the malls he forgot to tell me about he bought in Texas and Louisianna.. Why because I would have Vetoed that right off the homeplate. Sorry I got off the subject, maybe I need to get laid good or something sheez...  Oh and that lovely law firm who out of the goodness of their hearts our entire gun collection and I mean my stuff too.. well how do you figure a huge gun safe was left unlocked and a cleaning person just happened to walk off with ONE OF MY COLLECTOR PIECES.  Insurance my azz yes I need to be laid.  Gettysrevenge is about to start taking off.... :o

Homer

Take a deep breath and have a Duff on Homer. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

Thank you HOmer, I appreciate the thought.  I just wish they would do the job and shut the you know what up; I dont give a rats behind I want it done finished poor i could care less  Getty  and thanks wish we could duff together WHOOOOO WHOOOO  That tasty tart Barbara its her fault.  haha  Getty

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview