PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 11:35:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Embarrassing Moments

Started by mam,

Previous topic - Next topic

mam

Hi all,

I just thought I would open a new thread of embarrassing moments for a laugh, I'm sure we have all had some either when we have put our foot in out mouths or our kids have embarrassed us

I have a couple to get us started, I hope these give you a giggle

Many years ago I would have been about 6 or 7 years old I was walking through a large crowded shopping center with my dad when I saw a sign saying TO LET and I shouted to my dad................"daddy daddy theres the toilet Ive been wanting a wee for ages............he sort of went red and cringed and pulled me quickly away ::)

The next one is what one of my sons said at school.

I have to explain before I have to explain before i type this that my husband used to work for the water board which is our fresh water and sewerage industry, sorry i don't know what the American version is called

my son is in a class of 24 kids and the teacher was asking them one day what there mams and dads did for a job..........

so she got to my son Daniel who would have been about 7years old at the time.........

what does your mam and dad do Daniel.............my mam does nothing (lol)  :o ..............and my dad drives a wagon

whats does your dad carry in the wagon he drives.................and Daniel replied............shit

needless to say i was called into school and had a lot of explaining to do

kids who'd have em

hope those gave you a laugh we have all had our embarrassing moments i hope a few of you can add some more so we can all have a laugh

mam

TheRaven

One of my most embarrassing moments occured when I was about 16 years old.  I was riding my bike down a steep hill when suddenly my front tire hit a boulder and sent me plummeting throught the air until I finally reached my resting place which happened to be on top of a big pile of dog crap.  As if riding home with friends smelling like crap wasn't enough, I also ripped my pants halfway up my leg on the fall.  So needless to say, that wasn't one of my most shining moments. :-[

SoaringUSAEagle

Well, my most embarrassing moment to the day happened in kindergarten.  We were at recess and there was this cute girl twirling, and each time she twirled, the breeze lifted up her skirt and revealed her undergarments.  Well, I bent over each time she did it and kept saying, "Do it again!" until the teacher finally came out and told me not to.

I personally do not remember doing this, but a good friend that was in this class with me reminds me every time we are on the subject of embarrassing moments.

;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

All right Homer will share. Hard to decide though with all the D'oh's in my repertoire. I was at work and thought I was letting loose a fart when much to my dismay....well I think you get the idea. It was definitely a cheek clencher and mad dash to the men's room. :-[

Mayhem

I have a few myself .. but one that comes to mind ..

About 9-10 years ago, my cousin took my bro and i to this new night club and needless to say .. had waay to much to drink. I managed to stumble downstairs to get outside. There was a hotdog stand there, and i got one loaded with all the fixin's. I guess all that walking made me dizzy and i fell over and just about pushed that hotdog stand off the sidewalk. When i was getting up, i stepped on my hotdog and fell on some Harley's that were parked on the roadside.

Not only did a couple bikes fall over, i had ketchup and mustard all over me and there was a HUGE lineup to get in (that i didn't notice) full of young hotties just staring at me. hehe

ahh the good ol days ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Hooper2092

My senior year of high school I went to a HUGE party at the end of the year. Needless to say I had too much to drink (wow.. hearing that a lot lately) and was out in the back yard catching a fresh breath when I slipped in a gigantic pile of dog-poo and fell. Not only did it end up splatting into my sweater and in my hair, but my ankle was in severe pain. Several people helped me inside, a friend of mine gave me his sweater to change into and I had to sit there and TRY and sober up before calling someone for help. I ended up with a broken right ankle. Because I had been drinking, the doctor in the ER did not give me ANYTHING at ALL for the pain and I wound up "bearing" through it until the next day when I got prescribed a mild pain reliever. To this day, when I run into friends from back in the day... they still ask if I am keeping out of trouble... and how my ankle is feeling.

-Heather

Homer

They probably didn't give you pain killers due to the fact you had been drinking. ;)

DEBKARLAR

:-[ When I was 14 I was caught by my Grandma  looking through my Uncles girlie mags with my pants down :-[

badcrazygirl

okay here's one of my stupid embarrasing moments, okay when i was like 7 i was playing outside with my brother's and i was following around on the slide and i jumped off the slide and broke my arm and i had to get stitches and a cast :-[ :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview