PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:48:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

using 2 browsers at the same time

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

its just a waste of space to make a new topic when they could just ask their question in here thats all

ImRicherThanUAll

-PARANOID-

Quote from: Hooper2092 on March 29, 2004, 01:14:03 PM
Back in the day of only 1 computer online I used to use Opera. If you have a slowass computer though you are basically screwed regardless of what 2 browsers you are running at once.
Also big mistake of Db-ing is hiking your rating too fast. I made it in Spades so that I would play with 2 other people and myself and purposely lose 1 in7-8 games. When your stats show you in the red and you have won 278 straight games with no losses- no one will even come close to respecting you,let a lone wanting to play you. I dont Db anymore, but I know that there was an elite league set up within people who DB'ed who played against each other. That was fun, and it help to make me a stronger player at heart.
**The one game I can honestly kickass at now- Spades**
Wow I feel ya Lol

ImRicherThanUAll

i tryed netscape,mozilla,AOL,Cable and they all work  ;D...  loads of tokies

kizzakad

so seeing as i have 12 pogo accounts i can go in to a private room and get all the tokens from one account put on another account. cool ill try it out

ZeroSkate

how do you get loads of tokies from just using 2 browsers?

Homer

You need 2 pogo accounts and you transfer the tokens from 1 account to the other. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SunHere723

Quote from: Homer on February 28, 2004, 02:41:25 PM
That is for their internet service. The browser is free. ;D
I tryed using the IE browser and the AOL browser, that didnt work, are they the same?  Or do i need to get netscape to make it work, where i can be on AOL in pogo under 2 different names?

Homer

One sn must be in netscape and one in IE. IE and AOL browser are the same thing and it won't work. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SunHere723

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on February 28, 2004, 04:47:22 PM
netscape wont work for me for some reason i mean it wont play my games it will get me in there but it lemme play them
I can get in there too, but wont take me into the room to play.  Anyone have any ideas how we can get this set up?

DEBKARLAR

check the browser options i believe it have block pop ups on by default you need them off to go into rooms

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview