PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:53:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Say... what?

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Ok, I'm just venting.... feel free to ignore me.

So, I open my refrigerator door and notice that one of my crisper drawers is a bit tilted and appears to not be in its track properly.  Upon closer examination, I discover that the plastic, peripheral crisper cover strip is broken in at least two place and now the whole shelf (glass) isn't sitting well.  I go online to find a replacement plastic piece and it's $192.00!  For a thin, plastic border piece!  I don't want a new compressor; I only want a thin, plastic border piece!  Who has the nerve to charge $192.00 for a thin, plastic border piece!?  WHO???

Ok, thanks for the rant.  I almost feel better.

NO!  I'm LYING!   I don't feel better!  I think maybe the only way I'll feel better is if I go into the Thin, Plastic, Border Piece supply business!

swear2.gif

Mayhem

That's insane! Have you checked out eBay or Amazon?

It's the same deal with Apple products though. If I break the screen on my iPhone SE, it will cost $185 to replace it. That's 1/3 the cost of the phone.

The screen is only 5.5" x 2.5" inches big.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Yes, I went to Amazon and surrounding appliance parts stores.  I haven't checked Ebay.  It's worth a peek, though.  Tx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview