PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 09:38:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bush or Kerry

Started by TonySoprano,

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySoprano

With all the different polls that have been popping up I was just wondering who is pro Bush or pro Kerry. It's going to be a close race either way. I'm voting for Bush but I still support a lot of democrats. I'm definitely voting for democrat Barack Obama for the Illinois senate race.

eminem

hey tonysoprano,
                          i am for kerry all the way!  myself personally, i do not like bush, or what he has done as a whole.  i know i am from a minority here,lol.  if u seen the other post on the subject u would know what i mean ;D
i really don't see kerry winning to be honest, but i still hopes he beats bush! there is my 2 cents!   >:D O0

TonySoprano

I used to be Kerry 100% actually Dean first  :P I'm the only one in my group of friends who supports Bush. I liked Kerry until he changed his mind on about everything that he said from the beginning. I see him as some dope that marries rich women and wants the job to add to a collection of personal achievements. What I would really like to see is both of them go away and get 2 more people to run  ;D

TonySoprano

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eminem

hay homer, and u couldn't of backed me up in the other thread when i was fending for kerry????  thanks bud! lol  >:D O0

samtheman

Bush or Kerry................mr nothing and mr nothing at all  ;) 

Homer

Must have missed it. :-\ I'm not really that wild about Kerry either. Just trying to pick the lesser of 2 evils. >:D

TonySoprano

Maybe we should all talk Bob Dole into running again, just a suggestion  :P

badcrazygirl

i'm glad it isn't my time to vote cuz i wouldn't vote for either one of them arses

badcrazygirl

i'm on the ABBK ticket (anyone but bush and kerry)

eminem

bowler_man2005

yall forget about the new canadite bowler_man2005 running vote for him :)  O0

DEBKARLAR

there is always Ralph Nadar for those who don't like  George Bush or John Kerry

Homer

Is he really any better? He has been removed from the ballot in several states for signature fraud on the pettitions he filed to be added to the election ballot. Politics are a bunch of crap. Ask yourself one thing. Why do politicians quit high paying jobs in the private sector to become politicians for much less money? ???

Hooper2092

badcrazygirl

i don't like politics i say it's evil  >:D and the government are a bunch of load of crap i don't wanna get involved with any of that mess

Hooper2092

If you don't choose to vote or get involved then you really can't complain when the government or president does something you don't like.  Even if the person you choose to vote for doesnt win, you are still making a statement by showing your point of view.
Politicians DO look at who is and who is not voting- when they see there are not a lot of people voting in a certain age/gender/race they often look into as of why. For example- when younger people choose not to vote, then they will focus a little more effort on the groups that ARE voting. What's wrong with that? If you are  a 19 year old college student hoping for a little change or help from the government to get through college but other people who are your age just dont care to vote, then a little less effort is going to be put into gaining your vote from the prospective parties.

Voting is a lot like flying an american flag out your window to show your pride and support for our country- it shows that you care about the decisions that are being made. When you hear people constantly complaining about the country or a decision that their elected official has made that really pissed them off- ask them this- Did you vote in the last election? If not then what right do they have to complain....? That right is called the Freedom of Speech which is another reason why you SHOULD continue to vote... to protect your rights as an American. The Rights that many people have dutifully served and some gave their lives to protect... so do your part, educate yourself on the issues at hand... go out and VOTE!
(stepping down from my soapbox)

-Heather

-Heather

badcrazygirl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview