PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 09:34:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bush or Kerry

Started by TonySoprano,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

yeah but still wouldn't you wanna know what else the government is using your tax money for

TonySoprano

Quote from: Homer on September 19, 2004, 02:16:00 PM
Ask yourself one thing. Why do politicians quit high paying jobs in the private sector to become politicians for much less money? ???
I think a lot of them become politicians to add to their collections of personal achievements for whatever reason weather its to help their businesses or just because they are rich and can. There are still a lot of good politicians out there. Its sad how corrupt our system is and how the few bad ones make it look bad for everyone. Thats my 99 cents on that

TonySoprano

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on September 19, 2004, 03:04:18 PM
i can't vote i'm not 18 lol
That doesn't mean you cant get involved. Pick a candidate and show your support. When you choose a candidate its like finding part of yourself, you are voting for someone who believes in what you believe in.  I think people who are old enough to drive, take on responsibility, and pay taxes should be able to vote. There are a lot of youth movements out there pushing for that right now.  I think that someday it might change.

Homer

I think a lot of them become politicians to add to their collections of personal achievements for whatever reason weather its to help their businesses or just because they are rich and can. There are still a lot of good politicians out there. Its sad how corrupt our system is and how the few bad ones make it look bad for everyone. Thats my 99 cents on that

I don't think they're all bad. I feel most politicians are in it for payola. Taking kickbacks from lobbyists and special interest groups and not to mention to ensure legislation is passed to help their rich "friends". ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TonySoprano

I wonder if John Kerry was in for the payola when he married Heinz Ketchup  :P

TonySoprano

I got another question..

Set aside Bush and Kerry for a second. Try to block out all political views associated with them.  Who do you think makes a better 1st lady? Laura Bush or Teresa Heinz Kerry? I mean JUST the 1st lady. You can vote for Kerry but like Bush's wife better or vote for Bush and like Kerry's wife better.

badcrazygirl

teresa heinz kerry that why we can make fun of her name lol  j/k  >:D

Hooper2092

I don't think they're all bad. I feel most politicians are in it for payola. Taking kickbacks from lobbyists and special interest groups and not to mention to ensure legislation is passed to help their rich "friends". ???

Oh Homer you're such the conspiracy theorist! No wonder I like you so much! :P

Homer

Quote from: TonySoprano on September 19, 2004, 06:23:11 PM
I wonder if John Kerry was in for the payola when he married Heinz Ketchup  :P

Nah, just wanted some of that new green ketchup. :P

Homer

Oh Homer you're such the conspiracy theorist! No wonder I like you so much! :P

So the fact that Haliburton is getting government contracts has nothing to do with Dick Cheney then right? It's not conspiracy theory. It's fact. In most major cities in the US, contractors are paying to play with local, state and federal government officials. Corruption in government is running rampant. You can search the internet for cases of government corruption. You would be surprised what is being reported. Just imagine what hasn't been reported yet. :-\

TonySoprano

bowler_man2005

badcrazygirl

bowler_man2005

having some more money would be ncie but not a very popular million air etc.. maybe a few million but thats all

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on September 19, 2004, 06:35:26 PM
teresa heinz kerry that why we can make fun of her name lol  j/k  >:D
she speak 5 languages fluently

TonySoprano

she speak 5 languages fluently
She also has 5 flavors of Ore-Ida Funky Fries..
    * Cinna-Sticks - cinnamon and sugar potatoes, perfect for breakfast, snack time or any time
    * Cocoa Crispers - cocoa-y potatoes, designed for kids with a sweet tooth
    * Kool Blue - crispy, seasoned potatoes with a radical blue color
    * Crunchy Rings - cylindrical potatoes that crunch as they delight
    * Sour Cream & Jive - crispy potatoes seasoned with sour cream and chive flavoring

Hooper2092

AS far as corruption running rampant... thats everywhere you looks- huge corporations to small businesses to schools, to churches to families with broken homes- corruption is everywhereeeee

Dream Faerie

I Bet Ross Perot would win if he ran THIS time lol

bigbear78

I'm not voting for either....I'm moving to Canada, or maybe Montana  >:D

You guys know Kerry's wife supports the lawyer who is defending Sadamm >:( ::) ???

Also I love how Kerry brags about his medals, BUT back in the day there are videos of him throwing them away in protest.  (remember Forest Gump, that must have been kerry :-X :P )

Here's something fun    www.jibjab.com

Homer

Quote from: Hooper2092 on September 20, 2004, 08:38:00 AM
AS far as corruption running rampant... thats everywhere you looks- huge corporations to small businesses to schools, to churches to families with broken homes- corruption is everywhereeeee

Yes it is and it is government that makes it possible.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview