PlayBuddy
August 12, 2024, 01:27:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bush or Kerry

Started by TonySoprano,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

John Kerry is the man... oh no he's not...I'll decide later.

That's my support for Kerry in a Kerry-like manner.

Bush is the man because.... what was I saying?

That's my support for Bush in a Bush-like manner.

Hooper2092

Quote from: TheRaven on September 20, 2004, 01:50:16 PM

ROFLMAO very nice:P

bowler_man2005

Quote from: TheRaven on September 20, 2004, 01:50:16 PM

nice raven that is good

TheRaven

There are more than 6 million people in the United States so why are we limited to choosing between two guys?

"John Kerry says the 'W' in George W. Bush stands for 'Wrong.' But he still can't explain what John Kerry stands for." —David Letterman

bowler_man2005

i dont like neither one of them i say resurrect reagon (however you spell it) and re-elect him! lmao

goatblls2006

Well this is my first time to vote and I have been giving it a lot of thought.  Personally, I have found that I don't respect the people that vote "straight party" without backing up why they vote that way, other than the response "But I always vote <Party>".  I think that every election should be a new evaluation of the candidates and the facts.  There will always be some mud-slinging by both sides, but I think that just comes with the territory.  After all, nobody is perfect.  I have considered voting for bush, but I don't like the Idea that he will be in his second term, meaning he doesn't have to worry about pleasing the people because he can't get re-elected.  And if going to war in Iraq was his way of not upsetting the people, I would hate to see what he would do in his second term when he doesn't have that worry.  I have also considered Kerry, and I am disinclined to vote for him because of his wishywashyness.  But then again, while I want a president who can take action, I want him to think long and hard about his decisions before he acts, so maybe a little sitting on the fence is allright after all.  I think that all the stuff about purple hearts is a load of crap and both sides need to drop it because it doesn't hold relevance to the election or the future of the nation.  Then I thought about voting Nader.  I do support the environment and I would like to see more companies investing in R&D for earth-friendly products(especially cars and stuff) and GreenParty is an alternative to the Dem/Rep problem(where I don't really like either).  The state I live in is not a swing state, so many people around me feel like their votes don't count, but I say they do!  Even if I wouldn't vote either dem or rep, I might vote for Green just so that they can get some federal funding in the next election, because I think that a third choice is what is needed to help this country in the future.  Therefore...I still haven't decided who to vote for.  Hope this helps someone...
p.s.--sorry for the long post!

DEBKARLAR

very well put goat. I voted for Bush in 2000 but I still try and listen to what each man has to say. the ads and speeches are a little misleading while it may contain a truth it doesn't tell whole story
lets say that I voted 66% of the time to save the whales well was there 3 votes 2-1 or 100 votes 66-34 and what if said bill says we can save whales but must kill dolphins to save whales then you can say I voted 66% of time to kill Dolphins.

badcrazygirl

also don't forget that kerry is making all job's  government so most people could lose them

bowler_man2005

ok i got a question for you all if you dont mind me asking it is for a school project...

i was picked to side with bush on War on Terrorism

anyone want to send me a message telling me "How is War on Terrorism more important then anything else right now to this years election?" if that is understandable i have to take opinion for this question and i was hoping some of yall can send me a message stating your opinion and i, if you don mind, will use it most likely in my project that is due tomarrow

bowler_man2005

and i thakn you all right now to all that send their opinion to me becuase it time for me to go to school and i check it when i get back which would be about 6:30 eastern time or 3:30 pacific cya all later

Homer

Sorry bowler but I can only tell you one thing about Bush and terrorists. Whatever he's doing it isn't working. Bin Laden should have been caught before he ever invaded Iraq. I'm not so sure that Bush made the right decision to invade Iraq. What has it accomplished? Not alot in my opinion. I raq will be a mess for at least a decade. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TheRaven

What you people do not realize is that Bin Laden may have already been captured.  Bush could just waiting until November to let the information leak so that he can be re-elected.  If you do not see this as a possibility, just wait.  You shall see for yourself.  8)

Homer

If that's the case then Bush should be shot too. That would be about the dirtiest political trick i have ever heard of. The people who have suffered due to the attacks of 9/11 deserve some sort of closure to their ordeal. I have heard this theory before. Can't say I believe it the government has trouble keeping the smallest things secret. I just don't see them keeping something like that under wraps. Too many leaks.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TheRaven

I know what you mean.  I don't really think that's the case but if so and it comes out that he was captured a while ago, Bush would probably take more heat for hiding it than the good that would come from finally catching him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview