Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Xlinx

Started by mwrules,

Previous topic - Next topic

mwrules

when is the program going to be released?  No update in almost a week is kinda crappy

bowler_man2005

i dont know but he getting very p'ed off lol everytime someone emails him but oh well i can wait for a perfect one rather then a flawed one

Slayer32

Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 19, 2004, 07:50:55 PM
i dont know but he getting very p'ed off lol everytime someone emails him but oh well i can wait for a perfect one rather then a flawed one
yeah he is getting really mad, so dont email him, or the realease date will be MUCH MUCH longer.

bowler_man2005

i dont understand tho why this game harder to make auto for then the others...

Slayer32

It's harder becase you have to get the X,Y position of the curson and everything and when the balls change color and move donw the screen ect..  I can see why its hard... I made this auto for my own use, but its not done, i gave up on this one.. lol.

mwrules

Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 19, 2004, 07:50:55 PM

hence why i have left him alone

marky03

wait for bobs. You should support him not wordzw.   :o

Thisnamenottaken

Is Bob making one?  Have heard nothing about it?  Would love to see one somewhere.... I have always supported Badge help but with this game I hate I will take the auto anywhere I can get it.... I would think Bob would make one quicker since Wordzw seems to be loving the fact he can keep everyone hanging with false release dates....  If Badge help released one like now Wordzw would lose alot of hopeful customers... I would much rather have one from here as just reading the lies and boasting on Wordzw site makes me not want to support it.

Dannon

Honestly, I like bob alot. He is the only one that has helped me. I know he dosnt know this name but I can tell you Thanks Bob you are a great help.
Hope you have some new autos comming out soon!!!

bigbear78

I just wish one would come out ;D

gettysrevenge

I am almost done with the maj  I think its a great program!!  I like it bought it right when it was released and am just about finished.  I do enjoy playing with the auto together sometimes i just let the auto and helper do their thing and sometimes i join in the fun and play  alongside the auto.  Getty   :-*  Pogo cheats biggest flirt maybe the only one i think   hahaaha!!!

RideWildDieFree

WordzW wants to make sure his programs work before releasing them, from what I have heard Bob quit working on his because it's a hard game to make a program for. I'm sure XlinX is going to to kick ass when it gets released, cant wait to see the final version in action.  O0

I would love to see Bob's version of that program though, as would hundreds of other badgehelp fans.  ;)

SpeedLimits

Yeah, just give him time. I know a lot of people in here asking for it and its getting bit annoying.

by the way, whats with the restricted member thing? he had 1 post and hes restricted?

marky03

ride whild you are sooooooooooooooo wrong. You just made that up. Nothing is to hard for bob. So be quiet and take a seat.  >:(

RideWildDieFree

No big deal SpeedLimit, I know why and it doesn't bother me 1 bit. Lets stay on topic and not worry why I am restricted.  ;)

marky03

you should apoligize to bob  >:(

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: RideWildDieFree on September 21, 2004, 04:25:27 PM
WordzW wants to make sure his programs work before releasing them, from what I have heard Bob quit working on his because it's a hard game to make a program for. I'm sure XlinX is going to to kick ass when it gets released, cant wait to see the final version in action.  O0

I would love to see Bob's version of that program though, as would hundreds of other badgehelp fans.  ;)

Bob has been having several issues lately ranging from his computers to himself, so relax ok?  I doubt Bob would ever quit anything he started.  Bob wants his programs to work before releasing them as well, but on the flip side, people, maybe even like yourself, bug the living shit out of him so he throws you what he has... AND IT STILL DOESNT PLEASE YOU.

I rest my words...

Slayer32

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on September 21, 2004, 08:12:40 PM
Quote from: RideWildDieFree on September 21, 2004, 04:25:27 PM

Bob has been having several issues lately ranging from his computers to himself, so relax ok? I doubt Bob would ever quit anything he started. Bob wants his programs to work before releasing them as well, but on the flip side, people, maybe even like yourself, bug the living sh*t out of him so he throws you what he has... AND IT STILL DOESNT PLEASE YOU.

I rest my words...

I follow what these intelligent people say, be patient, sit down, rElAxxxx and stop nagging... you all are acting like children! >:(

Barbara

"From what you have heard.....?"  Funny, but you heard wrong.  This quote never came from Bob, and trust me on this one Sporto, I should know.  You are comparing phantom apples and phantom oranges with two unreleased programs.  Tuck away that crystal ball and just be patient.

kysouthbelle

QuoteBob has been having several issues lately ranging from his computers to himself, so relax ok?  I doubt Bob would ever quit anything he started.  Bob wants his programs to work before releasing them as well, but on the flip side, people, maybe even like yourself, bug the living sh*t out of him so he throws you what he has... AND IT STILL DOESNT PLEASE YOU.

I rest my words...

sounds like excuses although typical for here now.
a programmer with comp problems eh lol hmm makes me wonder
the other forums cooler at least you can speak your mind without being banned or restricted
unless you think your god almighty
ciao