Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Xlinx

Started by mwrules,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: kysouthbelle on September 21, 2004, 09:28:13 PM
sounds like excuses although typical for here now.
a programmer with comp problems eh lol hmm makes me wonder
the other forums cooler at least you can speak your mind without being banned or restricted
unless you think your god almighty
ciao

We do not ban or restrict people here for the fun of it. Members get themselves banned or restricted due to their poor judgment and actions. We are not about to explain to everyone why a person's account has been restricted or banned. If people choose not to comply with the rules of this forum then we have no choice but to ban or restrict you. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SpeedLimits

Yep. Thats how rules are.

Anyways, on the latest member thing, below of total members #,
what happened to it?

Last night, i knew something was missing.

Barbara

Ky, I had the worst time understanding your post there.  You should sprinkle in a little punctuation every once in a while, so that those of us who made it through school could understand your logic.  You said, "a programmer with comp problems eh lol hmm makes me wonder"  Yes, a computer is capable of having problems and issues, just like bitter people who post nonsense.  Let's put the whole phlinx auto issue aside and deal with your "makes me wonder"  What is so amazing about a computer having problems?  Do you have a computer that doesn't have problems?

Coming here and posting annoying diatribe about Bob or this site isn't productive, its sophomoric.  Your loyalty is admirable though.  It would have been better if it were thought provoking in any way besides making me wonder, "Is this the best this person could come up with?"

RideWildDieFree

Quote from: Barbara on September 21, 2004, 08:59:34 PM
"From what you have heard.....?"  Funny, but you heard wrong.  This quote never came from Bob, and trust me on this one Sporto, I should know.  You are comparing phantom apples and phantom oranges with two unreleased programs.  Tuck away that crystal ball and just be patient.
QuotePHLINX: I have no idea if and when this is going to be released. Frankly, at this point, I don't want to think about it anymore.

http://www.funhelper.com/news.html

What does that tell you, "Frankly, at this point, I don't want to think about it anymore"?

I was just stating the facts nothing more nothing less. I did say I would like to see Bob's version but you only read what you wanted to read.
As for unreleased, maybe to the public but not to those that are testing XlinX for ZW. I know he has a working version and it rocks!!

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on September 20, 2004, 07:03:30 PM
Is Bob making one?  Have heard nothing about it?  Would love to see one somewhere.... I have always supported Badge help but with this game I hate I will take the auto anywhere I can get it.... I would think Bob would make one quicker since Wordzw seems to be loving the fact he can keep everyone hanging with false release dates....  If Badge help released one like now Wordzw would lose alot of hopeful customers... I would much rather have one from here as just reading the lies and boasting on Wordzw site makes me not want to support it.
WordzW never put a release date on his site, all it says is "soon!". Get your facts straight when posting something.

Next!
Quote from: Homer on September 22, 2004, 05:03:30 AM
Quote from: kysouthbelle on September 21, 2004, 09:28:13 PM
sounds like excuses although typical for here now.
a programmer with comp problems eh lol hmm makes me wonder
the other forums cooler at least you can speak your mind without being banned or restricted
unless you think your god almighty
ciao

We do not ban or restrict people here for the fun of it. Members get themselves banned or restricted due to their poor judgment and actions. We are not about to explain to everyone why a person's account has been restricted or banned. If people choose not to comply with the rules of this forum then we have no choice but to ban or restrict you. :)

Hum, looks to me like I got restricted for nothing more than posting an opinion. Anyone that knows a little about programming knows that Phlinx is a very hard game to make a program for. I didn't join to cause trouble, I just want to make sure people read the truth and not a spin that someone posts.

Have a nice day and happy cheating.

Barbara

You say that a date was not mentioned and that we need to "get the facts straight."  Reread the site and you will see "Sunday, at let's say 8."  You say that the only time frame mentioned is "soon."  The "...and quite frankly, I don't care" quote wasn't quoted from Bob.  Bob is working on the auto.  You say that you want people to "know the truth."  We know the truth.  You can argue this until the cows come home and you aren't going to win this one. 

Thisnamenottaken

OK Im straightening my facts.... would you care to do the same.... The following post taken directly from the Wordzw site... does give a date.... now explain that.....

Tuesday, September 7  1:25 pm EST
Huge break-thrus late this evening.  Struggled all day the day before and into this evening.  24 hours of wasted zapping in my head.  And then the light poured through the clouds.  If it's smooth sailing tomorrow and the next, it will be released sooner than even I thought.  Let's see how tomorrow goes (Wednesday).  If I accomplish half of what I did today, I can have it out by Friday.  Hey B, wish me luck.  :-)

Opps heres another release date.... FAILED....

Thursday, September 9  6:00 pm EST
Wow.  Yeah, today finally pulled it off.  As in, the obstacle that drove me insane these last few days.  Ahhhh.  Relief.  I was honestly getting to the point that it seemed more logical to create other new ones instead, with all the time being wasted on this one hard one.  You know, I am so like burnt out from the head game XlinX offers, that I am gonna just sit here for the rest of the night and watch it.  I am studying errors and non-programmed intelligence (stuff like it doesn't recognize the idols yet, it still shoots past some destination shots sometimes, none of the special balls have been told what to do yet).  It beat 5 games in a row on the easiest level, and pulled off 3 in a row on the next one up, so it's a comin' hardcore.  Of course, on the contrary, it cannot even beat the super-hard level as of yet (missing tons of easy intelligence routines I had to wait for).  This is definitely worthy of an upload "as is", but I am not gonna do it.  Why?  Because nobody listens to me or reads what I am typing right now, bombarding me with stupids and retardation from not reading. Sorry, but I am shooting for Sunday again.  Let's call it 8 pm once more.  Xlinx, I hereby dub thee "Most Fun To Watch Auto Of All Time!", and I love you.

Barbara

Excellent work Nancy!  You get a gold star! :)

Thisnamenottaken

Thanks much Barb.... How stupid did he think we are that we couldnt just go to the Wordzw site and post exactly what it says to prove him wrong.....  Guess thats the perfect example of dont bring a knife to a gun fight..... you wont win.... ;)

Barbara

You are so smart and sweet.  He will come back and he will argue again and this time I am going to let you make him look goofy again.

goingracing

Uh.........not taking any sides at all - but there is not a DEFINITE release date mentioned at WordZ - it sounded more to me like *if all goes well then hopefully or maybe on this day* - That is what I am getting out of it.  I would think a *promosed* date would be arguable (LMAO - is that a word?)

Either way - does it REALLY matter?  I will try both programs and the one that works best on my computer is the one I will purchase.  Sometimes my puter gets really nasty and won't let a certain program work - regardless of the programmer - LMAO

Anyway, not arguing, not pointing fingers - just an outsider perspective!!!!!

Lalalalalalala - back to minding my own biz now

Sorry if I offended anyone - was not meant to at all