Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

people ple help me

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

people i need no i have to have an ipod  ;D. but sadly i wanted a free one becuse my mom well not pay for it and it well take me along time to pay for one so ple pm me to donate or bye me an ipod O0

Thisnamenottaken

Oh yeah .... no problem... check your email.... sent you a check so you could get a couple of them     O0

wordlife

i don't see it. O0 :'( like i would like you to pay for one over the internet then send it to my home addres

Thisnamenottaken

Yeah again no problem.... give me your home address.... NOT!!!!    I think you are on the wrong forum, you might want to try Oprah or Maury.... I agree the people on this forum are awesome and would help with anything but I think your request is pushing the envelope....

wordlife

weres the website? but i think people here have money :-X but i guss nobody here want to help a kid get an ipod :-[ :-\ :'(

eminem

i would like a new house.....anyone feeling charitable????  lol >:D O0

wordlife

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ef9n15

I went a bently does that mean im going to get it?NO.go out and work for some money ::)

wordlife

Thisnamenottaken

Oh darn a whole year... and to think Im 39 and still dont have one..... my heart breaks for you...

wordlife

Dream Faerie

WHAT?!? Work like everyone else. I work 2 jobs & help tke care of an ill relative & disabled person, and have 2 rental properties with my hubby & dad in law to help take care of If I can do it, so can you (Unless you are LEGALLY disabled) & by the way, I dont have an IPOD, I am saving to buy a Jeep Liberty Cash!

bowler_man2005

ummm question... anyone have a life for sale?  >:D

badcrazygirl

how bout you make one for yourself  cuz i aint giving you mine  >:D

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: wordlife on September 22, 2004, 08:10:34 PM
weres the website? but i think people here have money :-X but i guss nobody here want to help a kid get an ipod :-[ :-\ :'(

be thankful for what you DO have there are many more kids w/o basic items like a safe home or food every day

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview