PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:12:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how safe is it to use cheats?

Started by mom2ericha,

Previous topic - Next topic

mom2ericha

how safe is it to use these cheats, and how likely is it that pogo will be able to tell I'm using one?  I know its obvious that if you stay online for 8 hours nonstop you are using one of the cheats, but if you are careful about the time spent using them, how in the heck can they tell if you are using one? I'm just curious. I know they threaten all over the site that you can get your account zapped. I just wondered how chancy it is.

sir

well iv been using cheats on p for almost 3 years and have only been banded one time, the thing is it was a different account that i used to get tech help. If you play smart you will be ok, I would not create a profile on p so other members can't tell when you joined, try to keep your token count win for a week like uinder 20,000, i know you use cheats to get more but if you think about it the only game that you could win like that would be Poppit tm, and don't leave your computer wail using cheats, if some one try's talking to you wail the programs are on and you are not there, and they try to talk to you but you don't respond and are still winning tokens and they see that they might report you. Hope this info helps

Homer

The only time I have been caught was by accumulating tokens to quickly. At least that's how I think I was caught. Too many tokens too quickly. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mom2ericha

Quote from: sir on December 30, 2003, 09:58:55 AM
and don't leave your computer wail using cheats, if some one try's talking to you wail the programs are on and you are not there, and they try to talk to you but you don't respond and are still winning tokens and they see that they might report you. Hope this info helps

I usually turn off chat, even when I am playing without the cheat (I can't get them to work properly anyway! The only one I can get to work is the slots.) I never chat because I am not playing the games to chat. I'm playing to play. So they can try to chat with me all they want, on or not I won't respond.

sir

well if the chat is off p will see that and dissmiss the claim but if you have to many tokens they may take a look in to your account. but that is a realy good point

badcrazygirl

sir

sir

well i think that would have to be up to the person who makes that program

badcrazygirl

lol i think an auto response program would be great to make so that when the ppl talk to you and see the auto response thinking its u they wont report u for cheating lol

sir

ifthat program was created it would be over 10 gigs, that would requer a brain to answer and i know of no program that has that, but i could be wrong well have to see, lol

Homer

sir

Element

Quote from: sir on December 30, 2003, 09:58:55 AM
well iv been using cheats on p for almost 3 years and have only been banded one time, the thing is it was a different account that i used to get tech help. If you play smart you will be ok, I would not create a profile on p so other members can't tell when you joined, try to keep your token count win for a week like uinder 20,000, i know you use cheats to get more but if you think about it the only game that you could win like that would be Poppit tm, and don't leave your computer wail using cheats, if some one try's talking to you wail the programs are on and you are not there, and they try to talk to you but you don't respond and are still winning tokens and they see that they might report you. Hope this info helps

(Hi everybody - Post number one) when i was playing freecell all night without any auto programs i was getting like anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 tokens a night! (but by judging from what you said i better slow down with the auto's) :P

Homer

This is just my personal opinion and not a guarantee. I believe Sir's estimates are a bit low. You should be fine with earning approx 25,000 tokens a day. In regards to not responding to chat just turn the chat off. They can not ban you for turning your chat off.

Welcome to the group!

admin

QuoteThey can not ban you for turning your chat off.

Well... they can, but they probably won't.  :P

Homer

Well I guess they can but then why would they give you the option to turn it off?

admin

They can ban you for whatever reason they want, but I highly doubt that they would for turning off your chat. I was just joking, but it is true that they could ban you.

Homer

Oh I understand. I know that. Just think it is highly unlikely.

fatkid

Goodness... I've been using the autos for months now to make over 300k a  night... I've never had a problem with my account...
25k a day... Yiikes, I'm doing over 10 times that... :-O

Homer

I used to do that also. Then I got caught. >:( They don't always ctach you right aways. I have had accounts cancelled anywhere from 3 months to over a year later. :( I was at one point averaging what you are doing now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview