PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:09:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how safe is it to use cheats?

Started by mom2ericha,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Wow....now that's someone with too much time on their hands. :P

SirS Club

well from reading the follow up post i was wrong about how many is good to make in a day but it would be a safe bet to keep you tokens to a low during the day because there are people wathing but at night you can make as many tokens as you want

Homer

I don't think anyone is actually sitting there watching token totals. I would be willing to bet more people get turned in by other players because they are jealous or whatever reason they have.

fatkid

I'd have to agree with John... Also you gotta take into account that pogo.com is available all across the globe, so just because it isn't day in America doesn't mean it isn't day somewhere else...  ::)

SirS Club

sorry i will not post in this discussion any more i see im pissing people off so i will stop im not looking to start any thing with any one

fatkid

I think Mark Twain said it best, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

'nuff said...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview