PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 09:36:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

U won't be seein me on the here for a little bit Im in the hospital tom morn.

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

Just wanted everyone to know  :'(  I am being admitted to the hospital tommorrow morning.  I have lost 15 percent of my body weight since doc died and then the vultures (the attorneys) 4 now and counting are driving to nuts.  When they told me I had to lay low because they thought the otherside had a PI watching me, and that maybe it would be a good thing to take a little vacation with the kids and myself that was the end for me.  I am in the high 80's in weight , I am small to begin with 105 wet to 107 but to weight 88 or 84 depending on the week is not good.  And they want me to eat and rest.  OR else I may not be around to see the kids grow.  On the other side, I am now going to sue the asses off all those bastards for driving to this point and when I do free autos for everyone if I win enough LOL  So  dont forget the biggest pogo flirt and I will miss reading all the posts and smiling.  I got my badge and think contributed 250,00 something like that.  Oh and I was also told not to talk with anyone by the attorneys and to avoid all friends or otherwise.  So I can flirt when Im looking better looking and maybe snatch a computer somewhere hahaha  Have a wonderful week all .  I will be alright got it under control but thinking when I get out I just might travel to San Diago and have the harley flown there.  What a hoot!!  Talk soon all from Indiana  Getty not much feeling like flirting now....   miss me like I will be missing you all I leave at 8:30 in the morn.  I decided becuase I am a flirt I did bring sexy night wear   sqew them and the horses they rode in on Im gonna make myself feel good and no calls and no one is going to know where I am including the attorneys  F   them   O0

Barbara

My Darling Sweet Tart:
      I hope that you feel better soon and I will be thinking about you every step of the way.  You have to focus on feeling better.  I am here for you if you need me.  I will miss the Biggest Flirt, as well as many others will.  I am sure you will dazzle doctors and staff alike.  Don't eat the Jell-o and you will be okay.  When you get home we will have to catch up and I am sure you will have hot and steamy gossip. 
Love,
Barb

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eminem

take care getty!!  i know you have a hard road ahead.  i hope nothing but the best for ya!!  can't wait to see ya back when all is well!!! >:D O0

gettysrevenge

Oh everyone I had to read this before leaving thanks for the warm and lovely words. The tart is going to be just that a tart.  LOL  My friend Babara LOL  Thanks all and look forward to all the new stuff keep me posted here ok.  I will read it when I return from the hospital.  Kisses and love all  Getty   >:D  I do think a computer is good therapy while I am having whatever done to me dont you all HA AH  Have to think about that  anyone heard of pogocheat withdrawals???   Getty  Love you all

SpeedLimits

Homer

Take it easy buffy3. I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful to you but if it bothers you don't read it.

I can understand your concern with stalkers and what not but it's not like she's posting her name address and phone number for the world to see.

People deal with life experiences in different ways. If this is one of the ways that helps getty cope with her daily experiences I don't see the big deal. :)

Thisnamenottaken

Best of luck Getty.... Hurry back and wishing you well.... Hope all turns out well for you.

Buffy3  not to be disrespectful... as I dont remember many posts from you but if you were here on a regular basis you would know alot on this site are friends as well as a pogo help  site... and we are here for one another through the good as well as the bad... friends listen and allow others to open up even if we dont know what to say in return... you dont know Getty personally nor do the rest of us but I know she has had a very rough few months and if venting to her friends here helps then Im more than happy to read her posts and give her any amount of support, or encouragement that she needs.... maybe you should try it..... being a true friend is a great feeling...

Homer

badcrazygirl

Quote from: buffy3 on September 24, 2004, 01:35:26 PM
I just don't understand why someone would put their whole personal life out here?   Looking for pity?  Playing some kind of game with someone with whom is a member here and she/he wants them to read the post?  Or  could it be someone that needs special attention?  Maybe a, well I won't be that mean.  For real this is not DOCTOR PHIL!!!
it's their life they can do what they want with
i hope you get well getty

Quaevil

Hey! get well soon, if ya make it up north we will go for a ride , scare the hell outta the town hehe chicks on bikes RULE!

Barbara

Those doctors had better let her come home soon or we won't have a "PC biggest flirt."  I say we bust her out.  Yeah, who's with me?

RocknRollGirl

I just wanted to say to "Get Well Soon Getty", we will all miss you here.  I will be praying for you everyday til you come back here.  I wish you a speedy recovery and i hope that things work out for you.   O0

Thisnamenottaken

buffy I have just reread your post 3 times.... trying to find any other way to take it than totally mean  I dont seen anything there but mean and critical if you can maybe explain to me how it is meant another way then I will see it...

Barbara

I hope Getty has the television on so that she can watch the Eagles beat Detroit.  I am sure Homer would agree.

Homer

Dream Faerie

Quote from: buffy3 on September 25, 2004, 05:05:23 AM
You all read my post the wrong way.  I wish her the best as well.  I didn't mean for it to sound "negative".  But anyways I should of expected that.  Not saying another word  :-X

I PM'd Getty & I wish her the best & told her she will be in my thoughts & Prayers, & Buffy... not to sound rude, but your post was Negative to me  & I read it at least a dozen times...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview