Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Credit where credit is due....

Started by MidnightToker62,

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightToker62

9 billion tokens!!
Way to go everyone!!

This message is for all the self righteous wipes that are constantly downing the auto users. (You know you read these boards, trolling for names you might be able to link to Pogo so you can get another report notch on your belt.)

Do you really think this would have been possible without our help? NO!!!  A lot of us threw caution to the wind and ran non stop for a good cause. And not for badges either cuz a lot of Turbo and Poppit was being played.

So....the next time you get a bug up your holier than thou ass and start busting on someone who (God Forbid!) you think just has to be running auto............STOP...pull your head outta your arse and THANK them instead for that extra badge you get to haul around!

To all of the "auto family".........you all deserve a pat on the back (and more) for pulling together and making this happen.

WE ROCK!

Barbara

Until you mentioned this, I didn't think about it.  You make an excellent point!!!

TyLey

Thank you and congrats to every1 that took part in this great cause O0

Homer

Your damn right they would never have gotten 9 billion without the autos. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eminem

HELL YEA midnight!!!  i couldn't of said it better myself!!!! >:D O0

DEBKARLAR

a little math needs to be invoved.. with over 300,000 club pogo users if each one only got 30,000 tokens or just 10k a day that would be 9 billion. I'm sure pogo knew it would be able to make 9 billion

bigbear78

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on September 24, 2004, 06:18:47 AM
a little math needs to be invoved.. with over 300,000 club pogo users if each one only got 30,000 tokens or just 10k a day that would be 9 billion. I'm sure pogo knew it would be able to make 9 billion

Yeah, but since it was completed a whole day early, all those badge narcs should be bowing down to us.......but it would have been completed in the time frame no mater what.

Soo did anyone else notice that most of the people playing were in Poppit and Turbo 21.  At one point more were in Turbo 21 than WWW :D

mrcopyrightuk

Quaevil

RocknRollGirl

I say if it had not been for all of us then they would not have gotten to 9 billion.  Thanks for all of the help out there.....and all of you know who you are!!!!!  It was a good way to donate money to a worthy cause.  Way to go everyone!!!!!!

summerbunnie8103

O0 wtg everyone!!! and yes..i was one of those in turbo lol made over 300k in less then 2 days!!
thank you all for autos!! *hugs* ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview