PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:27:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

collapse auto?

Started by thisisit50,

Previous topic - Next topic

thisisit50

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

The cheaper the better, if you really want it I'll make it right now in like 20 minutes.  No logic involved though, just brute force clicking.

http://www.tokenmonster.com/fallmonster.exe  Might've taken 22 minutes...  who knows, this one won't be linked to from the site because the game is just sooo not fun (at least for me anyways).  There's no logic, it just clicks all the blocks (*new feature* it doesn't click the black spaces (haha)).  If you lose, it will also click to buy super collapse just because it's a clicker.  I lost around level 6, if there was logic involved it may have gone further but I got sick of watching it.  Enjoy, compliments of Token Monster: The (Currently) Non-Commercial Auto Maker for the Little Guys (there's 700 people playing collapse?!?).

SpeedLimits

BadgeHelpOscar

Why have different avatars on different sites? IAMNEFANSQ4%*(NFSDK$ ?

I kind of like the one I saw on other sites you frequent...

Kind of looked like.....how should we say.....mine?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bigbear78

Great Auto O0

Too bad no tokens in that game :-\

Quote from: PogoPal on September 18, 2004, 05:16:05 PM
Why have different avatars on different sites? IAMNEFANSQ4%*(NFSDK$ ?

I kind of like the one I saw on other sites you frequent...

Kind of looked like.....how should we say.....mine?

Yeah, I changed the face up a bit more, did you see the one I did to elements?  It's iaMnafetS (Stefan Mai spelled backward).  BTW, it's not meant to offend, if you feel that way just say so and I'll change it, I've been photoshopping other people's avatars for a while...

(Yes Admins, I know this isn't the place, so feel free to email me support@tokenmonster.com or PM me Os-$%#$@%dsafcas-car (JK))

Fadi

yesterday i played the game and i got 3 billion points  in less than 1min without using auto ;D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview