PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:17:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BB9 ghost clicking....

Started by KnotRough,

Previous topic - Next topic

KnotRough

I'm a registered user of BB7 (also have BB9) and after I load Poppit and then load BB7 (or BB9) I can see it attempting to click the balloons but they won't pop. I recently installed Java 2 Platform Version 1.4.2_04 (build 1.4.2_04-b05). I uninstalled Microsoft VM since it's no longer being supported. What are my possible options on remedying this problem.

PS...I tried entering Pogo thru the mentioned sites listed in another post and to no success in getting BB7 or 9 to work.  :'(

KnotRough

sry I forgot to mention system information.
My OS is Windows 98 4.10.1998A with 256 ram,AOL 8.0 & 9.0 browser along with Netscape 7.0,FireFox and IE6.0 also installed.

marky03

i believe bb7 and bb9 no longer work. Well im 100% that bb7 dont. but go to badgehelp.com and download stoppit. It works  O0

badcrazygirl

thats stange bb9 worked for me when i tried the trail

KnotRough

Ok....dl'ed the Stoppit version 1 and I still get the "ghost" clicking that won't pop balloons. I've tried playing on both large screen res and small to no avail. After several attemps the program times out and restarts,same ole same ole over 'n over.

bigbear78

I have BB9 (Full) from WordzW and it works great.

Is it doing it all the time or once an a while?

I don't mind when it does it now and then, to keep the stats looking more "human"

Try Sun Java

KnotRough

I wouldn't mind if it timed out every now and then either as per like ya said it would mimic a human error but my program('s)(BB7& 9 and Stoppit) will not work at all.

Yes,I have Sun Java 2 installed.

SoaringUSAEagle

Microsoft VM is supported... Not by Microsoft, but you may still have it on your computer and it works.  I personally do not like sun java so I will stick to MSVM until it no longer works.

Homer

Did they work when you had MSVM? If so, reinstall it. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Yes, reinstall MS java. Just remember to do a windows update after the reboot (there's a 5.4mb critical update for it)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

KnotRough

My smooth edges is turned off (unchecked) and my colors are set to 32 bit using 800 x 600 screen size.

Lost in space I am..............

bigbear78

I found this on WordzW.com

"Just for the record, if your BubbleBuster version NINE is NOT working (NOT popping balloons, but reading them fine), clear your cache.  As in, close everything.  All browser windows, especially.  Then click Start, Control Panel, Internet Options, then the "Delete Files..." button there in the middle."

O0

KnotRough

I've deleted my temps,deleted cookies,ran scandisc and defrag plus enlarged my swap pages and stacks to no avail.

Slayer32

my BB7 works... idk what yall talking about.. lol so does BB9 and Stoppit... O0

FrydCircut

Quote from: KnotRough on September 17, 2004, 02:33:05 PM
My smooth edges is turned off (unchecked) and my colors are set to 32 bit using 800 x 600 screen size.

Lost in space I am..............

adjust your screen size to 1024 x 768  and I'd recommend using the msvm instead of sun. make sure you have your screen color set to default.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview